Todd & Jose
tarkusshadow
2008-03-03 20:30:18 UTC
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .
JosesAutograph
2008-03-03 22:42:14 UTC
What are you talking about. You have the nerve accusing me of
something I did not do.

JOSE R.
Todd F.
2008-03-04 03:24:38 UTC
Can you kindly explain to me what you are talking about? Everyone got their
sigs from me from The Hollywood Collectors Show so far with the exception of
Jose, who still hasn't sent me his SASE, and I just mailed out Seans today
because he sent me his SASE late. I even got an email from a guy in Cyprus
who told me he got his sigs. I'm just waiting for a couple more people to
get back to me, who I have sent their packages Registered Mail.

No one has told me they didn't get their autographs. So please stop
attacking me for no reason. If you like I'll start naming all the people who
I replied to me saying they got their packages... better yet people should

What are you trying to do? Slander is against the law.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
JosesAutograph
2008-03-04 03:31:25 UTC
Post by Todd F.
Can you kindly explain to me what you are talking about? Everyone got their
sigs from me from The Hollywood Collectors Show so far with the exception of
Jose, who still hasn't sent me his SASE, and I just mailed out Seans today
because he sent me his SASE late.  I even got an email from a guy in Cyprus
who told me he got his sigs. I'm just waiting for a couple more people to
get back to me, who I have sent their packages Registered Mail.
No one has told me they didn't get their autographs. So please stop
attacking me for no reason. If you like I'll start naming all the people who
I replied to me saying they got their packages... better yet people should
What are you trying to do? Slander is against the law.
Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arenahttp://www.toddsautographarena.com
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .- Hide quoted text -
I agree with Todd. My package willbe in the mail tomorrow. I have
been slow these past couple of weeks at work. Sorry for the slow
delay Todd.

Jose R.
pe2
2008-03-04 03:44:40 UTC
Tarkus-

Todd can tell you I have ordered from him many times over thru the years,
and I have NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM with him.

As far as I'm concerned (Don't mean to make you blush, Todd) but Todd gets
an Ebay Triple AAA+++ from me for all the help he's given me over the years!
And that includes my beautiful signed posters of Henry Winkler (Fonzie) and
Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke).

You're the bestus, Todd...kiss, kiss...LOL!!! Sorry, Just had to!!!!!!
LOL!!!

pe2 (Mike in Virginia Beach)
w***@yahoo.com
2008-03-04 04:29:44 UTC
Post by pe2
Tarkus-
Todd can tell you I have ordered from him many times over thru the years,
and I have NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM with him.
As far as I'm concerned (Don't mean to make you blush, Todd) but Todd gets
an Ebay Triple AAA+++ from me for all the help he's given me over the years!
And that includes my beautiful signed posters of Henry Winkler (Fonzie) and
Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke).
You're the bestus, Todd...kiss, kiss...LOL!!! Sorry, Just had to!!!!!!
LOL!!!
pe2 (Mike in Virginia Beach)
I also wanted to say that Todd has always been helpful to me when I
wanted him to get me autographs at the Hollywood Collector's Show. He
has always sent me my autographs and I have been very satisfied. I
really appreciate that Todd has gotten me autographs at the show, and
I hope this one lousy guy does not ruin it all for the rest of us.

~ Juli (wereout4050 on Star Tiger)
Todd F.
2008-03-04 04:03:47 UTC
First, I have no idea what this guy is talking about, nor understand
why once in a while he attacks me. I have never screwed over anyone in the
10+ years of doing this. The measly $5 fee I charge is beginning to become a
burden. I'm about to stop doing this service for people due to aholes like
this guy slandering me for no reason. No one has emailed me saying they
didn't get their autographs - ever! I might have to enforce people to pay me
to Register Mail, Delivery Confirmation, and Insurance from this point on
due to aholes like tarkusshadow accusing me of stuff I never did. So you can
thank him personally in the alt.collecting.autographs newsgroup.

Todd F.
Utilisateur1
2008-03-04 18:47:47 UTC
Todd & Jose made a good job for us. I never had any problems. Who are you
"tarkusshadow" And why did you make it ?

Best wishes from France
--
Sébastien,
***@wanadoo.fr
JosesAutograph
2008-03-04 19:08:17 UTC
Post by Utilisateur1
Todd & Jose made a good job for us. I never had any problems. Who are you
"tarkusshadow" And why did you make it ?
Best wishes from France
--
Sébastien,
Ok I have no idea who Paul is. I don't even know who tarkusshadow
is. So I have no idea what the problem is all about. If I did
something in the past have respect and e-mail me about it rather than
post on here and make us all look like fools.

Jose R.
Mr Black
2008-03-04 08:03:59 UTC
Post by tarkusshadow
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .
Errrr.....for someone who runs and autograph group thats main rule is not to
flame people, your post is a shocking double standard.

MrB
Sue H
2008-03-04 15:54:50 UTC
Mr B, please remember to separate the two boards. The other group has
no mention of this; it's kept very separate. I am proud of that. We
had ONE sarcastic comment and it was meant as a JOKE. I asked people
today to refrain from it so we can still remain great.

I commend Paul for leaving his issue off our group. Might be better
for Paul and Jose to hash it out calmly in an email to one another.
Just a suggestion but sometimes, it's better to clear the air.

I know of problems a long time ago keep coming to the forefront... I
have issues with some from my past that are hard to let go of too (and
really some of these things are VERY just to get mad about). I just
don't want to see others get involved and a war start. It kills me to
see to guys fight over something inconsequential or not pertaining to
one party. You both are quite similar in some respects and I would
imagine in person you would make brilliant friends.

If I could, I'd tak you all on the party bus with me to Van Halen...
rock that out, have a few brews and hug it out (LOL like that
commercial... "I love ya man!"

MrB
Todd F.

MrB
barefoot
2008-03-04 19:59:41 UTC
all i would say is that i know tood runs a good set up...i don't
necessarily agree with it, but some of the other shows have people do
the same thing, and the charge is much greater. but i've seen tood at
the shows with HUGE bags of stuff. i make fun of him because he lives
like 20 minutes away from the show and he stays at the hotel
anyway...but at least what he's doing is legit..
he's been doing it a while now and i've NEVER heard a complaint. not
once, not never. if he's holding on to your stuff, then send him the
SASE. it's not that much of a request...don't go on here harassing him
over you not getting your stuff...you're going to find more people
will come here to defend him. i don't know the ins and outsof your
predicament, but i'm sure it's something simple that you have blown
way out of proportion...so fix it and move on...
and don't call someone a theif on an open forum...because if someone
does decide to sue, you really have no place to go from here. if he
sues you for slander, you've done just that...he doesn't have to haul
anyone into court...

and sue's correct, most people will never sue, because there's isn't
enough money for a case.

and ask anyone, i don't get on too many people's sides on this
group..but i would tend to belive todd on this one.
mike
Craig
2008-03-04 21:51:41 UTC
Post by barefoot
[...]
Todd and Jose have always been easy to deal with. I have only done a
couple of trades or deals with Jose but Todd helps me out quite often
either by trades or getting my personal items signed. It's a heck of
alot cheaper to give them $5 per than buying plane tickets, getting a
hotel and meals. Until we get a great con here I will continue to
deal tiwh these guys. They are always willing to help a brother out!

Craig
pe2
2008-03-05 02:38:58 UTC
You're the bestus and he's jealous :)
Craig
2008-03-04 21:48:30 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by tarkusshadow
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .
Errrr.....for someone who runs and autograph group thats main rule is not to
flame people, your post is a shocking double standard.
MrB- Hide quoted text -
Sue:

You might want to check but I heard the Van Halwen tour has been
cancelled. Don't know why but I heard it's done for now...
Ticketmaster is no longer selling tix, weither. Only thing I have
heard is that Dave is not the reason this time!

Craig
Sue H
2008-03-04 22:17:56 UTC
Yeah Craig, I heard on TMZ that he has problems. I heard this morning
that there's a doctor appointment for Eddie Monday. Apparently he's
got mouth cancer and was told to quit smoking/chewing/drugs etc and
hasn't. This means Tuesday isn't looking good which does irk me a bit
as I had to do a LOT in order to go this time. It cost me money and
other issues as well to change flights, hotels, all that stuff. But
if he's sick, it's not really his fault I guess (well it is but at
least it's an excuse). if he's just P/O'd at Dave or Valerie, then
that would tick me off.

Other reasons for cancelling included a hearing loss and drunkeness
which cause him to sound horrible last couple venues. So could be one
of a half dozen things or all of them. My wish is Eddie clean up his
act and get well. I'd never seen them in concert so was looking
forward to it; after all they are iconic and a "Real" rock group.
Craig
Mr Black
2008-03-05 08:05:24 UTC
Post by Sue H
Mr B, please remember to separate the two boards. The other group has
no mention of this; it's kept very separate. I am proud of that.
Sue, i have made no mention of this on the other group, nor do i intend to.
My point is that the golden rule of the other group, Paul's group, is no
flaming, yet its ok for him to do it here ????

The one thing i really can't stand is double standards, and it really makes
the other group he started seem like a false nirvana now.

MrB
Todd F.
2008-03-05 09:37:07 UTC
I didn't even know he had a group. It seems that all of this is directed
mostly towards Jose. I never even got an email from him. He then puts my
name in the title and flames me. For what? I don't even know what is going
on. No one has complained to me. I'm confused as hell. Everyone is telling
me to ignore him. I don't know what I've done wrong, and no one is saying
that I've done anything wrong. All I ever get is thank yous for what I do.
This is what is driving me nuts. I take pride in busting my ass off at shows
to get stuff signed for people. He is defaming my character without reason.
This is what upsets me the most.

I remember his user name. Hell, I think I used to talk to the guy in the
past, not sure. I really don't recall who he is until a few people reminded
me he used to be on Star Tiger and was banned? One guy posted saying he was
coming onto him in the chatroom. I really don't know. Maybe he blames me for
getting him banned? I have no power on the site. People think just because
you have an avatar on that site that you are in a secret inner circle of
power... LOL.. I just have the most posts.. I butt heads with Markus aka
Starc (the owner) on that site all the time. I've been banned on that site
before. Many of my friends have been banned on that site as well which
pisses me off. Most just come back under new indentities though.. It appears
he blames Jose for getting banned because he sent him an email... so I
assume he blames me... but I have no idea why.. but I'm just speculating. I
really don't have a clue... I'm just trying to figure out why he must hate
me, to falsely state stuff for no reason. But then again, I should just
listen to what everyone is saying, and just ignore him... but it just
irritates me... I guess that is what he wants... for me to get upset... I
just wished I knew why.

Todd F.
MrB
Sue H
2008-03-05 14:56:14 UTC
Sometimes, people say or do things a long time ago and never correct
it when it hurts someone. It's possible you did something and forgot
and at the time seemed not a big thing, wasn't you, was a mistake on
your or his part. Only you two can work it out. Nobody on this board
can solve that for you. What happens when people can't talk by email
NICELY to one another without cussing and name calling/accusations, is
that resentment can build. Best to just talk it over and let it go
after if you can't agree to disagree.

Listen, many years ago I had a problem with another genre of
collecting and a specific person. Years passed until an incident last
year where he did something which finally made me speak up, We
finally, I hope worked it out a year ago. I still feel just, he still
doesn't agree with my choices sometimes and I do not agree with what
he does to people who buy from him and work on his site and we talked
it out last time agreeing to disagree. He actually talked civilized
instead of childlike (you are a bitch etc; comments like that) and we
agreed never to mention each other's names, bash one another or
continue the war etc. I never go to his site and would ask the same
of him. It's worked out fantastic. I am at peace. The good part is I
can be 100% honest and the amazing part was the admission of certain
things which never goes beyond my head. I think we didn't "make up"
but we cleared the air civially. With some, that can happen. He
finally seemed to have matured in that email where before it was
impossible. With others, it cannot. We know what type of
personaility cannot be reasoned with. In this case these are all great
people. It can be resolved or come to an agreement to disagree
without any further problems outside of what is in their head. each
party needs to be HEARD though. Don't read one sentence and start
responding. Read the entire thing. Digest it, wait an hour and calm
down and then respond. Problem is most of us respond to fast and
don't consider both sides. Do that and I promise it will work.

Let's move on.

Todd F.
Alan Cryder
2008-03-09 18:30:12 UTC
On Mar 5, 1:37 am, "Todd F." <adramelech****@charter.net> wrote:
"I really don't recall who he is until a few people reminded
me he used to be on Star Tiger and was banned? One guy posted saying
he was
coming onto him in the chatroom. I really don't know. Maybe he blames
me for
getting him banned?"

are you saying he was trying to pick up dudes on StarTiger? thats
pretty sick stuff

Sue H
2008-03-05 14:38:51 UTC
Not for me; I keep the two separated. Some people are NOT on here now
that are on our group in Google. Conversely, the trolls and others
are here. The Google. group would be it's own nirvana if this group
wasn't looked at...cause then you would not know Paul posted that
here.

I think this group needs a moderator in some senses and not in others.
I like it as the one place for free speech. What I object to (which I
guess is a contradiction and is kind of hypocrytical I guess, but we
have this problem in America and in the courts as well) is when there
is a conflict or something, the interjection of trolls who know
nothing about going on yet come in to cause extra problems. Or
profanity, sex stuff that's just aimed at someone for no reason (like
you are a fag or crap like that). I think people have rights to say
what they will if it's true or they feel it's true and others have a
right to defend and say the truth in the other direction. But no
point at all comments meant just to cause problems need to be removed.

But the problem will always be: where is the line? My line would be
different than yours. Paul did a double standard thing in a way; was
that crossing the line? I think our lines are different because he
appropriately respected the group he made and knows this is a forum
for everyone. Actually, it's BETTER in my view. Neither Todd nor
Jose are on that group and so he's not talking behind their backs.
But out of line? Maybe. I'd of handled it different. I'd personally
of taken my problem to email and tried to work through it. But you
may have handled it different from that; some might even just talk
about the person behind their back forever and make others not like
him. That's worst I think. At least here a dialog was opened and I
think the two have now taken it off board and personal.

To all here. Let me say one thing. We all like to chime in on things
that are not our business and take stands and make decisions with
that, but really, you don't know what this or other things may REALLY
be about. I do this a lot too in what I feel are unjust causes. I did
it here. But I KNOW some of what is going on. You all don't. So
rushing to criticize or defend is not always right. In this
particular case, there are things ... and as for Todd and Jose, yes, I
agree, people SHOULD post what is their experience (as long as
truthful). In these cases, seems like everyone is in agreement Todd
and Jose are good guys who get stuff for people and nobody has EVER
been ripped off etc. That's great; just leave the other comments out.
Let them work it out now alone. I know both and have had extensive
conversations with Paul in the past; he's a nice guy and has
legitimate feelings about what his problem is with them; he just needs
to let it out and let them all make up. To me, it's possible. I
also know Jose, who gets a Christmas card from me every year (he's
also a very nice guy). Todd I don't know, but he helps others get
stuff and never rips people off or causes problems here so in my view,
a nice guy too.

Time to let it be. All of us including me. I am done here. I know
this board can't be a nirvana and accept that (but wish the bar could
be raised a bit).

MrB
Todd F.
2008-03-05 20:16:08 UTC
Open communication? LOL... I don't think so.. Paul has never contacted me
whatsoever.. He flames me in this forum (BTW - I forget about things yes,
and people reminded me that he makes smartass comments towards me and Jose
here and there so this is supposedly not new), and now you inform me that he
is talking behind my back, in a group I have no access to. This makes me
feel much better. I have no idea what he is saying, what he is accussing me
of. I consider that defamtion of character. Anyone who condones this is just
as bad as he is. I constantly meet new people everyday that I trade with and
to them to have a false perception of me because of him is insane. He is
effecting my love of the hobby. I've been helping people for over ten years.
When I first saw Chips website I made a database the new day. Most of the
sites are dead from that time except mine. I continue to help others, who
want to help themselves... and he shits on my name. Get over it? When he
keeps doing it? I agree with Mr. B.from what I read from his posts. Paul
starts a group for reasons and then goes against them in every way.. Did I
do something to him that I forgot about? Maybe he should remind me. Maybe
it's a misunderstanding. He has never tried to communicate directly with me,
except to flame me in an open forum for no reason. I've been accused of so
many things before that were false, and due to a misunderstanding, due to
people don't understand others typings, and can't see their face on the net.

Has anyone ever seen me do this type of crap that he is doing? The answer is
no.

Todd F.
MrB
Sue H
2008-03-06 00:02:49 UTC
I guess I'll learn to refrain myself from trying to help. NO, he is
NOT talking about you behind your back. Stop being paranoid. If you
want to figure out what is wrong, email him.

I guess I am bad then?

I am starting to get pissed off now. Grow up both of you.

Todd F.
pe2
2008-03-08 16:06:23 UTC
Ding-Ding ! (The boxing bell) :-)

pe2
k***@gmail.com
2008-03-04 10:35:47 UTC
Post by tarkusshadow
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .
Tarkusshadow-

I haven't ordered any HCS or FX autographs in a while but I haven't
been screwed over by these guys. They go above and beyond to make us
happy. So what happened to make you want to spread such misery in
their lives? Be careful or you might be sued for slander and
harrassment.
Sue H
2008-03-04 16:05:15 UTC
Cracks me up when people use slander and harrassment. 1) NOBODY will
EVER hire a lawyer for this. because you need to show you've been
harmed in some way. If Todd and Jose lose business, that is the ONLY
harm they would have to sue over. HOWEVER, what they are doing is a
business and over a certain dollar amount, it has to be claimed on
taxes or the IRS will come in. At the very minimum, a lawsuit would
cause an audit. Neither one has receipts i guess... and both would be
in serious doo doo. SO, neither one will pay a lawyer a hefty
retaining fee (usually thousands) over something this small only to
hurt their own selves. Not to mention state taxes as well as federal.

Second, as for me calling someone a big fat liar or something like
bitch, that's not really damaging. It would be my personal opinion
which I am entitled to. In addition, if I could prove they lied, then
no damage done on my part, they created their own damage. Truth is
not slander. UNTRUTH is. The only DAMAGE comes not on THESE boards
but when dealing with finances, in front of children, in the open
television or other printed media. This is a "public forum". It's
supposed to have a moderator that removes stuff. the person probably
in trouble here is the one who started this board moreso than the
person posting the inflammatory remarks.

Let's face it, NOBODY IS SUING ANYONE. You can bet on that. Best you
can do to get back at someone is report to agencies. IRS is a great
one. They love getting money plus interest (20 fold). What the IRS
does is go back so many years (7?). So anything sold in 7 years not
only would the person have to repay, but they have interest on that
(high rate too; not no measley 5% but probably 25%) compounded over
those 7 years. Ever do compound interest? Better buy a new
toothbrush and some new underwear without holes in it because you are
probably NOT going to be able to pay and there'll be a nice little
cell with your name on it and a guy named Bubba who wants you to be
his little.... well you get my drift.
harrassment.
divoff
2008-03-04 13:32:24 UTC
Post by tarkusshadow
So, anybody else been screwed? Yeah, Lie to me .
Are you GAY, being screwed by two men or do you wished Tood & Jose
screwed you. You are one sick moron.
Sharkey