missed opportunity Options
Bob
2008-07-01 12:12:29 UTC
Last week they were putting up signs around my building again saying
parking was off limits except for film crew personel so we knew
another movie was coming. After two days of work with no more the 6
hour sof sleep I decided to go home and not stake out the night time
shoot.

Well according to the paper I missed Bruce Willis....dam I had a bunch
of Sin City things I would have liked to try and get signed. Heard he
might be in Lynn/Nahant this weekend.
Sue H
2008-07-01 13:36:04 UTC
that's the thing. The paper reports AFTER the shoots. Happened here
too. We get the rumor like a month or a couple weeks before and I
mark them on my calendar, but then nothing... so you never know WHO
will be there (my luck nobody of interest would be there). It's hard.
A few times we had chances of getting graphs from big names (and good
possibilities too) and we got tired, hungry, had to use the bathroom
or were hot/cold. It's that damned Maslow thing... the body takes
precedence.