I thought I'd piss off the trolls.... RIP Isaac Hayes
2008-08-10 21:08:30 UTC
Isaac Hayes dead... for those not watching the news (I am guessing the
trolls as they're illiterate and uneducated).
a***@yahoo.com
2008-08-11 04:10:41 UTC
Post by Sue H
Isaac Hayes dead... for those not watching the news (I am guessing the
trolls as they're illiterate and uneducated).
All he had going for him was a deep voice and appearances on South
Park.
He reminded me of Barry White.....I couldn't stand their music.
Gummby3
2008-08-11 05:44:24 UTC
To each there own. :-) Neither music from the gentlemen were to my
tastes either. Nothing wrong with the music, just wasn't for me.
Frankly, I can't stand current groups that overcompensate their lack
of singing ability by blaring their instruments through their speakers
and then try to "sing"/scream into the mics just to be heard over the
noise.
--
Mike
Gummby3
chip1057
2008-08-11 10:12:09 UTC
Post by Sue H
Isaac Hayes dead... for those not watching the news (I am guessing the
trolls as they're illiterate and uneducated).
Missed his and Bernie Mac's autographs. That makes 2, now one more
has to die for the 3 in a a Row Colebrity Death Theory. Who do you
all think will be next?

Chip
dashcr3
2008-08-13 04:48:33 UTC
Post by chip1057
Post by Sue H
Isaac Hayes dead... for those not watching the news (I am guessing the
trolls as they're illiterate and uneducated).
Missed his and Bernie Mac's autographs. That makes 2, now one more
has to die for the 3 in a a Row Colebrity Death Theory. Who do you
all think will be next?
Chip
I always tried to get him on South Park photos but they are hard to
find online and well known dealers aty away from animation sttuff.