Survey Time! On topic
pe2
2008-07-11 14:43:12 UTC
With my mom passing, I do have full autographs of her when she was healthy,
and autographs of her from recent months. I do have Dad's autograph as well.

Question: Do you have autographs of relatives and friends???!!!

By the way-at the wedding next month, my wife and I will have an autograph
plate for everyone to sign in blue sharpie!

pe2
chip1057
2008-07-11 21:09:30 UTC
Good question. I have a cousin who is on the Nationwide PGA tour. I
got a golf ball autographed by him.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc