info to pass on about materials for your collections
2008-03-07 22:44:16 UTC
I picked up this book on a table at the hotel of the convention and it
is great... they have CD Sleeves, holders, displays (frames for
mounting CD's), Album stuff (LP's of the same things), mailers,
carboard, poly bags, jackets for all sizes of records etc, album
frames, boxes for shipping and storage, divider cards of all sizes,
even those plastic inserts for 45's! They have even 78's displays for
you wall and cleaning kits, binders, reels, VHS supplies (holders,
mailers etc), DVD supplies (mailers, binder pages, boxes, cleaning
etc); gift wrap for DVD/CD's, film cans, comic frames, comic supplies
(boxes, mailers, poly bags etc), magazine supplies (including frames,
polys, binders, boxes), Paperback book mailing/storage boxes (designed
for that size), repair kits for paper items like books, Poster storage
boxes,tubes, Postcard frames, even label supplies, coin supplies,
currency supplies, card protectors, trading card frames, display
stands, Tshirt boards, mounting supplies, mattboard, even bottle cap
and button mattes....acrylic holders for sports items/cars and even
gloves.

I was very impressed at the uniqueness of items and the pricing. You
do have to buy in multiples but well worth it in my view. I think I
may have posted before, but I like this a lot and wanted to share it
again. It's bagsunlimited. 1 800 767 2247 and they'll send you a free
catalog. or go to www.bagsunlimited.com
Craig
2008-03-08 14:53:12 UTC
Sue:

Bags Unlimited is a great company and I have bought from them several
times over the years. Lots of archival stuff to store my LPs, sigs,
etc. Plus they ship quickly. Were they giving out samples this year?

Craig
Sue H
2008-03-09 00:56:20 UTC
Not seeing that, but I do like the uniqueness of their stuff; hard to
find some of these specialty items... large selection at decent prices
I think and if they ship fast, that's a bonus. Great stuff.
Gummby3
2008-03-09 01:35:20 UTC
I've used BU for quite awhile myself. They are my source for backer boards
for my 8x10 mailings. I've also bought LP and 45 sleeves from them too.
They really are the all around spot for things like that. :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3