Billy Mays Dead?
Terry
2009-06-28 16:13:56 UTC
When will this stop? Just reported on TMZ but not mentioned anywhere else.
If it's true, it's been a bad week.
pe2
2009-06-28 17:27:30 UTC
The $19.99 guy?
Terry
2009-06-28 17:33:15 UTC
Better known as the Oxy-clean guy...now confirmed by numerous sources. He
was in a rough plane landing yesterday where he was hit in the head by
overhead baggage. He laughed it off but was found dead in his bed this
morning. I can't help but wonder if there is a connection.
The $19.99 guy?
bill haverchuck
Ya think...?
Bob
2009-07-01 21:22:18 UTC
Terry,

It hasn't stopped yet, Karl Malden has died.
Sue H
2009-07-02 12:39:04 UTC
That's like 8-10 in two weeks or so
Autograph Collector
2009-07-03 03:51:22 UTC
It continues as Harve Presnell died Tuesday of cancer. He was 75. Was a
Broadway star but was in the film Fargo and the TV show The Pretender.