Angus Young accident?
AutographPros.com
2008-04-02 07:09:34 UTC
I know he just turned 53 a couple days ago but tonight I overheard something
on the radio that is very disturbing. It sounded to me like the radio
station dj said that Angus Young was involved in a plane accident and had
his fingers chopped off. PLEASE tell me this was some horrible April Fools
joke.
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
Sue H
2008-04-02 14:26:48 UTC
That's probably a joke. I heard nothing and searched under everything
from "Angus Young" "Lost his fingers" "Plane crash" "Plane accident"
"accident" "Fingers" etc and found nothing.

joke.
barefoot
2008-04-02 17:21:28 UTC
hope it's not true...that's a sick joke.
mclovin
2008-04-03 01:43:25 UTC
Post by AutographPros.com
I know he just turned 53 a couple days ago but tonight I overheard something
on the radio that is very disturbing. It sounded to me like the radio
station dj said that Angus Young was involved in a plane accident and had
his fingers chopped off. PLEASE tell me this was some horrible April Fools
joke.
my gosh,do you guys have a lot of time on your hands
you did a search on those phrases just to see if that was true
wouldn't that have been a popular new story ?
cnn,fox ect...
yikes !!!!