Is this hobby dead?
2008-09-23 19:27:26 UTC
I've sent out more than a couple dozen requests in the past three
months and only 5 responded! Sad.
pe2
2008-09-23 20:34:39 UTC
Sue, unfortunate-

it's all about the Conventions now!!!!

and I quote from Kurt Angle, "It's true, Oh it's true..."
NoAce
2008-09-24 03:19:57 UTC
Post by Sue H
I've sent out more than a couple dozen requests in the past three
months and only 5 responded! Sad.
You killed IT !!!!
Too overwhelming.
So Sad : (
Sue H
2008-09-24 01:07:08 UTC
Why thank you. I didn't know my power was so widespread. What can I
kill next? hmm.....
Post by NoAce
You killed IT !!!!
Too overwhelming.
So Sad : (
chip1057
2008-09-24 11:33:54 UTC
I guess it depends on what you colllect. Some people respond, while
it takes forever now for movie stars to answer requeests. No, the
hobby ain't dead. It may be the area of interest someone collects is
dead right now.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc