Another in person today
2008-06-08 19:43:37 UTC
Not that anyone here ever cares, but what the heck.
Went to Busch Gardens; saw Jack Hanna; got a graph and saw the show.
HOT day there; 99 degrees and muggy. But on the bright side, it's one
of the least crowded days I've ever seen. Must be that 5.00 a gallon
gas (here it's over 4.00 some places and one place had close to five
I've been told) combined with the heat. so only cost 110.00 to get
in, 9 bucks to park, 10 bucks for ice cream, 20 bucks for lunch and 10
bucks in the gift shop to get Jack's free graph. What a deal! LOL
Gummby3
2008-06-08 23:10:38 UTC
Does he seem as absent minded IP as he does when he appears on
Letterman? :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3
Sue H
2008-06-09 00:02:54 UTC
Actually, no, he was funny and personable but he does seem not so sure
of the animals sometimes! He does seem to talk a bit fast too...
Letterman? :-)
Gummby3
2008-06-09 00:09:57 UTC
That's most likely what I'm interpreting as absent minded. On
Letterman, he'll seem to have never seen the animal that he's
presenting in his life, but has to appear to know everything about it.
LOL
--
Post by Sue H
Actually, no, he was funny and personable but he does seem not so sure
of the animals sometimes! He does seem to talk a bit fast too...
Letterman? :-)
Sue H
2008-06-09 00:12:25 UTC
He mentioned Letterman and Leno a few times. He said there was a
mishap on Letterman with a birth or something? I didn't see it as I
watch Leno. I posted photos on Pauls group of both in persons (the
Pirates and Jack)
LOL
barefoot
2008-06-09 17:14:00 UTC
gas is close to $5 a gallon in los angeles...especially is you get the
92.
mike