Got a few, yea!!
Joe
2009-09-04 00:19:00 UTC
Got a few this week plus a few of the dreaded "RTS", but got new
addresses, here they are;

Military
Cale, Sterling, R, c/o USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl,
Honolulu, HA 96818, Pearl Harbor survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Barto, Lloyd, P, 42960 Via Alhama, Temecula, CA 92592, USS
Indianapolis Survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Fortin, Verlin, 337 N. Orchard Dr, Burbank, CA 91506, USS Indianapolis
survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Babylon 5
Mckenzie, Michael, c/o The Krasny Office, 1501 Broadway, Ste 1303, NY,
NY 10036, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Dr. Who/Torchwood/Vicar of Dibley
Capaldi, Peter, c/o Lip Service, 60-66 Wardour St, London W1F 0TA,
didn't sign my IC's, but sent 2 signed picture post cards.

Hope every one had a great week, so far,

Joe
bill haverchuck
2009-09-04 20:02:17 UTC
Post by Joe
Got a few this week plus a few of the dreaded "RTS", but got new
addresses, here they are;
Military
Cale, Sterling, R, c/o USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl,
Honolulu, HA 96818, Pearl Harbor survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Barto, Lloyd, P, 42960 Via Alhama, Temecula, CA 92592, USS
Indianapolis Survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Fortin, Verlin, 337 N. Orchard Dr, Burbank, CA 91506, USS Indianapolis
survivor, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Babylon 5
Mckenzie, Michael, c/o The Krasny Office, 1501 Broadway, Ste 1303, NY,
NY 10036, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Dr. Who/Torchwood/Vicar of Dibley
Capaldi, Peter, c/o Lip Service, 60-66 Wardour St, London W1F 0TA,
didn't sign my IC's, but sent 2 signed picture post cards.
Hope every one had a great week, so far,
Joe
Why do you have these people sign 2 things ?