Is this Michael Crichton autograph?
chip1057
2008-11-08 17:17:35 UTC
I have a signed card and it looks like the Michael Crichton
signature. The author who passed away. Is this his signature?

Thanks.
Chip
http://groups.yahhoo.com/group/autographdc
Lorrie S.
2008-11-09 01:17:32 UTC
Post by chip1057
I have a signed card and it looks like the Michael Crichton
signature. The author who passed away. Is this his signature?
Yes, that is his signature and it looks fairly recent. He signed for me 20
years ago and back then you could make out every letter.
chip1057
2008-11-08 22:59:24 UTC
Post by chip1057
I have a signed card and it looks like the Michael Crichton
signature.  The author who passed away.  Is this his signature?
Yes, that is his signature and it looks fairly recent.  He signed for me 20
years ago and back then you could make out every letter.
Thanks!!!! Mine was received between the later 80's-early 90's. I
don't have a record when
I received it. Thanks!

Chip