If anyone needs anything, going to this con
2008-04-01 20:14:48 UTC
October 10, 11, 12 - Hampton, Virginia

http://www.jumpcon.com/hampton/

I see my friend Gerald will be at the Dc one... i'd go if possible but
unsure as I've other things planned about that time. We shall see but
it's "possible" I can attend that one too. so if anyone wants
anything, email.

FINALLY, a celeb convention coming to Hampton. Now what can i do to
get people to go so they keep coming back? I want to see MORE cons
and more stuff there...literally only 5 minutes from home. 10 if lots
of traffic.

If anyone needs anything, let me know
Max
2008-04-01 21:38:04 UTC
Post by Sue H
October 10, 11, 12 - Hampton, Virginia
http://www.jumpcon.com/hampton/
I see my friend Gerald will be at the Dc one... i'd go if possible but
unsure as I've other things planned about that time. We shall see but
it's "possible" I can attend that one too. so if anyone wants
anything, email.
FINALLY, a celeb convention coming to Hampton. Now what can i do to
get people to go so they keep coming back? I want to see MORE cons
and more stuff there...literally only 5 minutes from home. 10 if lots
of traffic.
If anyone needs anything, let me know
It's Methos from Highlander! How cool is that!

!!!!! Trigger happy on the exclamation marks!
Bob
2008-04-02 09:22:53 UTC
I noticed Jumcon is coming to Boston, where did these guys come from,
I hadn't heard of Jump con before??

Bob
Sue H
2008-04-02 14:04:57 UTC
They are new to DC and my area too... but I think I've heard of them
before. I thought they were an author event. But I do think they are
NEW in the respect they're everywhere now.