Thanks again Autograph Pros
2008-12-06 17:51:11 UTC
Now's the time for people to buy those guitars they want from you
guys... that program you told us about is awesome. I got back over
nearly 195 bucks on two items. Meaning my hubby's PC which is AWESOME
at a tb drive, 8 gig ram and quad processor (no periphials, just the
PC) was only 470 bucks; better than what you can get anywhere I think.
I urge everyone to use it! The PC should be here early in the week so
if anyone wants info on seller etc I'll be happy to share. He had
about half a dozen left. .I'll make sure nothing went wrong before I
recommend the seller, but I do recommend the msnlive.com site
whole-heartily.

In addition, I urge everyone to use the better homes and garden site
to get rebates on over 200 stores (no catch). I did get back 81 bucks
on that on something I was ordering anyway. So if you are going to
buy online, just an extra two clicks and suffering through one or two
emails a week (you can "unsubscribe" anytime anyway) is totally worth
it.
Lorrie S.
2008-12-07 01:26:37 UTC
All vendors raised retail prices across the board on "Buy it Now" because
they know people are getting a huge percentage discount, so you really get
nothing. Just smoke and mirrors.
it.
Sue H
2008-12-07 03:26:53 UTC
Post by Lorrie S.
All vendors raised retail prices across the board on "Buy it Now" because
they know people are getting a huge percentage discount, so you really get
nothing. Just smoke and mirrors.
Not if you know the price of what you are buying and not. You gotta
shop around and make wise decisions. It doesn't matter if MSN gives
rebates; it doesn't affect the seller at all. He still gets what he
asks for the item and MSN reimburses the buyer from their pockets. I
don't know what they are getting out of it other than foot traffic,
but they have indeed gotten a lot of people to sign up. Maybe they
want to be the next Google or Yahoo. That's all I can figure.
Anyway, it's great stuff; I hope others take advantage as it costs
nothing... especially if you were going to buy the item anyway!
www.AutographPros.com
2008-12-07 16:14:53 UTC
Post by Sue H
[...]
You're very welcome Sue. Glad we could help.

PS: We now have over 100 guitars and other items on our site with
exact video proof! Not to mention countless items that are dual
authenticated. Use coupon code: Newsgroup for an additional 20% off
$50 or more on our website. Happy Holidays.

Michael Kasmar
http://www.AutographPros.com
UACC Registered Dealer #237
Accredited Better Business Burea Member