does anyone know the company with the brandon routh and eric bana private signings?
b***@yahoo.com
2009-05-28 16:29:03 UTC
everyone is talking about it, but i haven't seen it. i hear they have
kate bozworth and christian bale now! does anyone know the company or
the website? i can't remember who it is.
thanks,
mike
Max@MGMemorabilia
http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/
4***@gmail.com
2009-05-29 08:39:56 UTC
Kevin Spacey and Sigourney Weaver have joined this list......

125.00 for Dean Cain

125.00 for Patrick Stewart

200.00 for Eric Bana

60.00 for Margot Kidder (she was in Boston last year charging 15.00)

With these prices my collection must be worth a fortune....I must me a
millionaire now.................my god I hope people are not paying
these prices...........
Sue H
these prices...........
pe2
2009-06-01 20:56:41 UTC
With our area cancelling everything in sight, this is the best way to get
someone, and it will be authentic. None strike my fancy on the website
except for Angie Dickinson. As a kid in 70's and discovering girls back
then...LOL, I though Angie was "Hot" in POLICE WOMAN. I never missed the
show....

I'm gonna bypass and have either Todd/Tom help me with "The Brady's" at HCS.
I "need" Susan Olsen, Mike Lookinland and Barry Williams on my People
Magazinne!

Happy Hunting-
pe2

PS: I think the Mrs. is slowly getting the ***@smile@