Need a Little help
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-08-11 19:00:18 UTC
http://www.mgmemorabilia.co.uk/forest-whitaker-autograph-p-104.html

Anyone know what movie this is a still from?

Thanks

Max
www.mgmemorabilia.co.uk
Sue H
2008-08-11 19:55:18 UTC
Well, I tried to help. All his cop roles are based in New York or LA.
I don't see any where he played a Boston Special Ops roles. I looked
for Boston Cop, Boston Police, Special Ops, Special Operations.

Have no idea.
www.mgmemorabilia.co.uk
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-08-11 20:43:21 UTC
Witness Protecion is set in Boston, but from the pictures it looks like he's
a detective and not a uniformed Cop.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191655/

Hmmmmm