i'm tryin ya'll
barefoot
2008-05-09 07:59:33 UTC
i'm trying not to start fights with anyone and all that good
stuff..i'm on my best behavior...but when someone comes on to defend
their forgeries with personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the
business at hand....well, i got nothing that i can do about it but
answer back...
but the emails i'm getting from the site (strickler's sports) where
i'm being personally threatened (physically)...well, i'm going to go
out of my way to put the guy out of business.
i don't belive that his wife is a lawyer or even a former lawyer, or
else he'd handle this with a real lawsuit. he's nothing but a scumbag
of the worst kind. and physically threatening me is cause for me to
take defense.
anyone disagree with that...

i don't take his threats seriously, or else i'd shut my mouth...but
it's also the people who will take a stand against these people, that
will help to clean up the hobby. so that's what i'm gonna do.
sorry if the post has gotten outrageous... but i think i've gotten
better and not attacking someone out of the blue.
mike
Bob
2008-05-09 09:40:29 UTC
I was just thinking that the other day, you have seemed nicer on here
which has actually made reading your post interesting again. When you
fly off the handle it just becomes blah blah blah.

As for Strickler, if he's threating you via email, go to the police
and file a report. You'll find out easy enough if his wife is a lawyer.
Mr Black
2008-05-09 09:53:36 UTC
Post by Bob
I was just thinking that the other day, you have seemed nicer on here
which has actually made reading your post interesting again. When you
fly off the handle it just becomes blah blah blah.
As for Strickler, if he's threating you via email, go to the police
and file a report. You'll find out easy enough if his wife is a lawyer.
I agree, have the cops knock on his door and then you will see what sort of
tough guy he is
Bob
2008-05-09 10:25:42 UTC
Hey Mike did you know Lon saw bigfoot

In 1981, while enjoying his favorite fishing spot, Mr. Lon Strickler
waded into the South Branch of the Patapsco River near Sykesville[xv]
and began to try his luck. As he fished, he took notice of a large,
mixed-breed, stray dog walking along the opposing river bank about 50
feet away. As he watched, the dog began bark and growl at a large
clump of brush near the river. As Strickler observed the dog, he was
amazed to see a 7 to 8 foot tall, hair covered, human shape emerging
from the brush. The dog, now highly agitated, attacked the huge
creature. Mr. Strickler said the beast made an odd “ticking” sound as
it struggled with the dog. Within seconds, the creature slammed the
canine to the ground. The dog ran off. And as the creature turned to
walk back into the woods, Strickler said he caught the strange
animal’s scent and described it as heavy musk[xvi].

At this point, Mr. Strickler’s story becomes stranger still as the
following excerpt reveals:

” I drove to a phone in Sykesville and called the police. I was told
to return to the scene and wait. It took me about 3 minutes to get
back....and a [State] police cruiser was already there. I was
immediately told to leave the area. I returned an hour later and
noticed several state vehicles and one federal vehicle as well as
police...the area was taped off. I could see people combing the
area....I was told once again to leave. I tried for several days to
get answers from state officials but never got an answer. I called
[Baltimore TV stations] WJZ, WBAL and WMAR about the incidents and
each seemed very interested. I contacted each station [several days]
later and was told that they had ‘no idea’ of an incident and did not
want to talk to me.”

As of this writing (Spring 2004) the specific area where Strickler had
his alleged experience (a section of the Patapsco State Park) is still
very heavily wooded and unpopulated.

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~frizzell/TEPMDBFSynopsis.html
Sue H
2008-05-09 13:24:26 UTC
woah; I'll have to email Chester about this one. Chester is a bigfoot
hunter of sorts; he's a cryptozooligist. I met him a while back at a
celebration and we became friendly (he was so cool; he worked for Ted
Nugent and got me a graph) a couple weeks ago, I saw him on a TV show
on the history channel (sort of like ghost hunters but they look for
other claims like bigfoot or chubracabre). Anyway, I wonder if he's
spoken to Lon.... that would be interesting to see if he interviewed
him or something.
barefoot
2008-05-09 16:16:38 UTC
you are probably right..i did just inquire about whether you put
strickler on your x list (and i asked it again about neautographs and
another company) and it got to this...i do think there's enough
evidence to put strickler on the list though.
i find the "bigfoot" story a little far fetched...did that really
happen? i don't mean seeing bigfoot, but lon strickler claiming to see
bigfoot. that was a funny read this morning.
mike
AutographPros.com
2008-05-10 15:20:15 UTC
Have fun looking around this website barefoot. Hope you didn't eat right
before you see these graphs. You may loose your lunch:
http://www.autographsamerica.com/product_detail.asp?productid=4748&catalogid=2
16 complete Nirvana autographs, wow, how lucky.....or...
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
mike
barefoot
2008-05-11 06:16:50 UTC
i pointed this company out a little bit ago too...
my lunch was lost when i saw this site...and what do they post as
"proof" pics. standard red carpet type photos with random people. or
shots of the bands posted on the red carpets...it's great, the shot of
kurt signing a letter or something, and they use that as proof...
sadly, i can't really do anything about these people, or strickler or
anything...how do you really do something? seriously? other than tell
people that this stuff is bogus?
mike
barefoot
2008-05-11 07:12:05 UTC
dude...this stuff is WORSE than AXOP too...the autographs are nowhere
near what they should be.
mike

Mr Black
2008-05-09 09:51:29 UTC
The haters are always going to find you and they will try to drag you down,
you just need to rise above them.

MrB
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
Sue H
2008-05-09 13:12:47 UTC
One thing Mike to remember. I started this threat with a
question/warning about Andys.soulbox. You then started to chime in
about Strickler again, a subject we'd already gone over. You are like
a dog with a bone. There's no sense talking about it anymore; we have
all formed opinions. You started it by mentioning it again and Sharon
or whomever it is came out to defend. Everyone here understands the
stuff on there has problems.... trust me.

Did I hear even UACC has a problem with him but I haven't asked them
yet to be sure. So time to let it be.