Hampton Roads event
2008-12-20 16:18:25 UTC
In February, at the Virginia War Museum in Newport News, most of the
survivors of the Tuskeegee Airman will be there. Not sure if they'll
sign though.

Anyway, I think it's Feb 9th, I know some people collect that and I
may go as I've not been to the museum before. Is there any
commemorative poster or anything for the airmen?
Zoom