jumpcon reports?
2008-05-06 20:18:54 UTC
Seeing as jumpcon is new and there are a ton of guests and listings
around the country, I've been worrying about it taking hold and being
worth it for the company (if they'll go under). Any reports coming
out yet about ones that've been taking place? Anyone go and have a
report? I see they added Steve Blum and Richard Keil to the one near
me. I have Blum's sig by mail already. Nice to see bigger names so
my hubby will want to go. I hope it doesn't fizzle out here and keeps
going... kind of worried still.
Lone Gunman
2008-05-07 08:00:02 UTC
Post by Sue H
Seeing as jumpcon is new and there are a ton of guests and listings
around the country, I've been worrying about it taking hold and being
worth it for the company (if they'll go under).  Any reports coming
out yet about ones that've been taking place?  Anyone go and have a
report?  I see they added Steve Blum and Richard Keil to the one near
me.  I have Blum's sig by mail already.  Nice to see bigger names so
my hubby will want to go.  I hope it doesn't fizzle out here and keeps
going... kind of worried still.
Sue - I don;t think they've run an event yet. I *think* they're first
event is the first weekend in July.
Sue H