FS: Shelley Winters Autographed Black & White 8x10 Photo
j. r. sinclair
2010-07-01 11:38:18 UTC
Shelley Winters Autographed Black & White 8x10 Photo

I have for sale a black and white 8x10 autographed photo of actress Shelley
Winters with Certificate Of Authenticity. The photo is a close-up of avery
young Shelley Winters, and is autographed "XX Shelley Winters" in black
felt-tip marker.
The Shelley Winters Autographed Photo is in MINT condition.
Price $45. US plus posatge

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
The Starmaker
2010-07-02 20:48:22 UTC
Post by j. r. sinclair
Shelley Winters Autographed Black & White 8x10 Photo
I have for sale a black and white 8x10 autographed photo of actress Shelley
Winters with Certificate Of Authenticity. The photo is a close-up of avery
young Shelley Winters, and is autographed "XX Shelley Winters" in black
felt-tip marker.
The Shelley Winters Autographed Photo is in MINT condition.
Price $45. US plus posatge
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
I just bought a black felt-tip marker, but which
Certificate Of Authenticity do you suggest I use?
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Certificate%20Of%20Authenticity&ech=12&psi=CU8uTOD6B4qmowTI-LSSBA12781033842690&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
The Starmaker
2010-07-02 20:55:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by j. r. sinclair
Shelley Winters Autographed Black & White 8x10 Photo
I have for sale a black and white 8x10 autographed photo of actress Shelley
Winters with Certificate Of Authenticity. The photo is a close-up of avery
young Shelley Winters, and is autographed "XX Shelley Winters" in black
felt-tip marker.
The Shelley Winters Autographed Photo is in MINT condition.
Price $45. US plus posatge
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
I just bought a black felt-tip marker, but which
Certificate Of Authenticity do you suggest I use?
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Certificate%20Of%20Authenticity&ech=12&psi=CU8uTOD6B4qmowTI-LSSBA12781033842690&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
How about this one?

You know, I went to this one store...filled with movie star
pictures...all autographed with the same
black felt-tip marker, and he didn't even bother to change his
handwriting!

That was soooo lazy...

Marlon Brando and Mickey Mouse both have the same handwriting!

The Starmaker