for Sue
Shane
2008-05-25 03:54:28 UTC
Sue, here is a website with an incredible number of author autograph
examples. Just click on the author name and at the bottom of the screen is
an example of their autograph.

http://www.swisseduc.ch/english/readinglist/
chip1057
2008-05-25 21:21:48 UTC
Thans Shane. I also liked this site. One autograph I have is a
William Golding TLS, and it's definitely authentic.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Sue H
2008-05-25 22:51:19 UTC
I only had a quick look but hoping when I get to it I see something
that says they were all obtained in person by that guy or something to
prove they're authentic. I did see a LOT on there though.

Shane
2008-05-26 03:10:38 UTC
Post by chip1057
Thans Shane. I also liked this site. One autograph I have is a
William Golding TLS, and it's definitely authentic.
yw.....It's a foreign educational site and those are authentic examples.
Some of the author examples are from the 19th century and before.