Got my belt back
KC
2008-04-10 04:51:02 UTC
In today's mail was my autographed Bret Hart winged eagle wwe belt. My
friend works for him and got it signed (personailzed) along with a signed
8x10 of him. I threw a camera in for some shots of him so I can not wait to
get them developed. COOOL
Mr Black
2008-04-10 09:10:16 UTC
Sweet. Gratz!

MrB
--
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
to get them developed. COOOL
Sue H
2008-04-10 14:44:35 UTC
Nice; must've been a bear to package that. Nice item though....
congrats.

get them developed. COOOL
k***@sunwestsd.ca
get them developed. COOOL
pe2
2008-04-10 16:22:32 UTC
I remember you asking what to use on the belt. What color sharpie was used?
Bret has a very nice and legible signature. I hope to meet him at Fan fest
NWA one day...

pe2

"the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be" -
Bret Hart!
k***@sunwestsd.ca