Captain Lou Albano IP!
pe2
2008-04-08 08:58:35 UTC
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano, The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez (72 Dolphins), and "Baby
Doll" the perfect 10.

My friend got me Captain Lou on a PWI, and Manny on a 8x10. Manny's
autograph is the worst anyone has given. All you can read is "To Mike, the
Raging Bull, MF". the MF is done in a single stroke, loop. VERY UGLY
autograph.

He didn't get babydoll, as we have have got her stuff signed on many
occasion.

Until next time-pe2
Mr Black
2008-04-08 09:34:59 UTC
he must be getting old now
mclovin
2008-04-08 18:55:50 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by pe2
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the
legendary Captain Lou Albano,
he must be getting old now
no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing
Mr Black
thanks for your quality contribution
mclovin
thanks for the dumb remark
Mr Black
so, any reason you are on this group other than to troll?
mclovin
2008-04-10 22:48:37 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by mclovin
Post by Mr Black
Post by mclovin
Post by Mr Black
Post by pe2
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was
the legendary Captain Lou Albano,
he must be getting old now
no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing
thanks for your quality contribution
Your welcome
thanks for the dumb remark
so, any reason you are on this group other than to troll?
its funny to see the incredibly stupid things people say,
you must care because you keep responding
your comeback shows your lack of intelligence
keep feeding me...
i guess when you saw the sun come up today you thought-
today is going to be really light
Sue H
2008-04-10 20:42:24 UTC
Post by mclovin
keep feeding me...
wow; never met a troll that admitted he was one...
mclovin
2008-04-12 02:09:42 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by mclovin
keep feeding me...
wow; never met a troll that admitted he was one...
never met anyone that looked up angus young loses fingers,plane crashes,and
other such things
Sue H
2008-04-11 23:20:17 UTC
It's called "trying to help others" or answering someone's
question.... or being nice. A new concept to you apparently.
other such things
mclovin
2008-04-12 22:36:37 UTC
Post by Sue H
It's called "trying to help others" or answering someone's
question.... or being nice. A new concept to you apparently.
that has nothing to do with being nice,are you missing the point ?
wouldn't that have been a major news story ?
looking up plane crashes on the internet ?
weird...very much so
are we not able to find the news on our own ?
hundreds of news websites at our fingertips

hey chuck heston just died for all of you that live under a rock
why print that in a newsgroup
troll (very dumb label),anyone that doesn't agree
stupid lingo for people that are afraid to have someone differ from them
Sue H
2008-04-13 01:55:28 UTC
Post by mclovin
Post by Sue H
It's called "trying to help others" or answering someone's
question.... or being nice. A new concept to you apparently.
that has nothing to do with being nice,are you missing the point ?
wouldn't that have been a major news story ?
looking up plane crashes on the internet ?
weird...very much so
are we not able to find the news on our own ?
hundreds of news websites at our fingertips
hey chuck heston just died for all of you that live under a rock
why print that in a newsgroup
troll (very dumb label),anyone that doesn't agree
stupid lingo for people that are afraid to have someone differ from them
Hmm; with assanine remarks from you continually and NO CONTRIBUTIONS
other than nasty or sarcastic remarks, troll is the appropriate term
taht applies. Like it or not (dumb label as you say) it's the term
used now for people like you.

Stupid whatever... you have no punctuation, capitalization, and your
sentence structure is hard to read. Therefore, I would refrain from
using phrases that call others "stupid" and "dumb"... it makes those
reading just laugh at you.

Someone asked a question. Someone was nice enough to look it up for
them. Took a few minutes ... nobody needs to answer to YOU troll.
mclovin
2008-04-13 16:07:42 UTC
Post by Sue H
Hmm; with assanine remarks from you continually and NO CONTRIBUTIONS
other than nasty or sarcastic remarks, troll is the appropriate term
taht applies. Like it or not (dumb label as you say) it's the term
used now for people like you.
Stupid whatever... you have no punctuation, capitalization, and your
sentence structure is hard to read. Therefore, I would refrain from
using phrases that call others "stupid" and "dumb"... it makes those
reading just laugh at you.
Someone asked a question. Someone was nice enough to look it up for
them. Took a few minutes ... nobody needs to answer to YOU troll.
I'm sure more are laughing at you for all that extra time on your hands that
you use
for nonsense.You have a lot of trouble handling that,but that makes perfect
sense to
me.You drone on and on.Your writing isn't exactly much above a fourth grade
level.
You probably dwell in ng's because no one else will listen to you.The few of
your postings
that I've read are,well....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....not very interesting.There
are are some here
that actually put up some interesting thoughts,you are not one of
them.Chasing down
singers at concerts is not what most adults would find exciting or
interesting.So save
your babbling for someone else.I guess as stupid as my sentence structure
is,it got
through to you,again,no surprise.

Hey I think KC and The Sunshine Band just rolled into town !!!!
Sue H
mclovin
2008-04-14 02:48:24 UTC
Post by Sue H
I smell jealousy...
Post by mclovin
Post by Sue H
[...]
thats not what you smell :)

time to line up outside for styx
pe2
2008-04-16 02:37:42 UTC
Ahhh, another 8th Grader, or an adult with an 8th Grade mentality...go back
and do your homework.
Mr Black
clearly somwhere in the world school is out
Mr Black

you could have saved bandwidth by simply answering..."no"
Gummby3
2008-04-10 19:28:19 UTC
The best thing to do is to block the troll. Don't feed him. I would
not have known he was still seeking attention until I saw him quoted.
--
Mike
Gummby3
Post by mclovin
Post by Mr Black
thanks for the dumb remark
Craig
2008-04-08 12:08:58 UTC
Post by pe2
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano, The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez (72 Dolphins), and "Baby
Doll" the perfect 10.
My friend got me Captain Lou on a PWI, and Manny on a 8x10. Manny's
autograph is the worst anyone has given. All you can read is "To Mike, the
Raging Bull, MF". the MF is done in a single stroke, loop. VERY UGLY
autograph.
He didn't get babydoll, as we have have got her stuff signed on many
occasion.
Until next time-pe2
When I got him back in the 80's he would only sign "Raging Bull".
Congrats, though.

Craig
pe2
2008-04-16 02:38:36 UTC
Post by pe2
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano, The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez (72 Dolphins), and
"Baby Doll" the perfect 10.
My friend got me Captain Lou on a PWI, and Manny on a 8x10. Manny's
autograph is the worst anyone has given. All you can read is "To Mike, the
Raging Bull, MF". the MF is done in a single stroke, loop. VERY UGLY
autograph.
He didn't get babydoll, as we have have got her stuff signed on many
occasion.
Until next time-pe2
Wow, I didn't realize I could get so many responses on captain Lou Albano!