In persons just now...
2008-08-10 02:55:25 UTC
Just got back from the Guess Who concert and got all their sigs on a
CD slick and a photo. They were all fantastic and kind and I totally
forgot how many great songs they had.

In addition they sounded so much better than I though they would;
harmonizing great! Only two members are original (Bassist and
Drummer); would've been nice to see Randy Bachman...

Anyway, That's all.
2008ny
2008-08-10 19:10:08 UTC
Post by Sue H
Just got back from the Guess Who concert and got all their sigs on a
CD slick and a photo. They were all fantastic and kind and I totally
forgot how many great songs they had.
In addition they sounded so much better than I though they would;
harmonizing great! Only two members are original (Bassist and
Drummer); would've been nice to see Randy Bachman...
Anyway, That's all.
Thats awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome
Really..it is
Wait a minute,no Cummings or Bachman,not awesome at all.
Its like getting you mailmans sig.
Where are the Lovin Spoonful without Sebastian ?
Sue H
2008-08-10 16:12:02 UTC
If you've got nothing good to say, why say it at all? I mean trying
to down others for what purpose? I enjoyed it, they were good and I
loved they were so nice and two members were original (so slam to them
too I guess - nice going).
Manor House
Calrima@aol.com
2008-08-12 06:20:29 UTC
It's amazing how many bands still perform with only a few original
members...........

I watched THE WHO the other day on PBS and it was Roger Daltry and
Pete Townsend, minus of course Keith Moon & John Entwistle. Townsend
can still bring back memories with his windmilling his guitar and his
stage moves,, even at his age

As autograph collectors it makes in almost impossible to get an
COMPLETE album cover or 8 x 10 signed., as so many bands have split
up, or suffered a death of a bandmate

My best
Den