off for a couple days
2008-05-28 22:13:32 UTC
Hi all, just had emergency surgery and can't hardly walk so this is
short. If anyone is interested they can email me and when I feel a
bit better I'll email back.

In the meantime, please ignore the trolls who never post anything
autograph related.

Also, when I was in the hospital, My hubby brought me mail. Got a
flying monkey from Wizard of Oz and Colin Mocherie (Candain comedian
from Who's line is it Anyway)

I am off... in pain. Later.
casdon
I am off... in pain.  Later.
Sue H
2008-06-02 13:25:36 UTC
thanks Casdon. Am feeling better now but guess it'll be a few more
weeks before I am back to normal. Only wish I could lie on my side to
sleep; but that vicadin is the best stuff....