Bryan Adams/Foreigner concert
2008-05-14 16:59:35 UTC
I sprung for expensive tickets. We'll get a VIP package and a
potential "meet and greet". So, on these VIP packages, will they sign
autographs? I will want one for that price (almost 400 bucks for two
tickets). However, we also get a poster and a CD as well as
orchestra seating.

Someone here told me before Bryan Adams used to be an ass when it came
to autographs. Is he still like that?
barefoot
2008-05-15 02:17:43 UTC
you should be able to meet them..
yes, bryan adams is kind of an ass.
2008-05-15 02:54:30 UTC
Will he sign at meet and greets and are you allowed to ask?

barefoot
2008-05-15 03:38:16 UTC
can't answer that one, don't go to too many meet and greets...it's all
about getting people in the street.
mike
Al D.
2008-05-15 18:16:55 UTC
has-beens should be more polite to what little fans they have left.
Sue H
2008-05-15 15:37:29 UTC
Whomever you are currently liking as a band (gathering you are a lot
younger) will be has-beens in less time than it took for these guys to
be. No doubt nobody will remember most of the music you listen to in
a couple years only. Imagine 30-40 years from now? who? What?
barefoot
2008-05-15 16:50:21 UTC
well, foreigner only has one original member in their lineup...

bryan adams is still pretty big.