Off Topic: where can I find free tattoo designs?
2008-08-20 02:14:14 UTC
The only one I found I liked wasn't free and was small in size and
they had rigged it so I couldn't snag it (had a flash embedded and
right click disable to boot). I am trying to locate a shamrock design
(that is detailed, not cartoony and classy).
Bob
2008-08-20 11:36:05 UTC
Just Google a Shamrock, any image can be turned into a tattoo. They
will either shrink or inlarge it at the studio and use it for the
template.
Sue H
2008-08-20 12:09:38 UTC
I only found one image I liked (Googled about 200 or more pages!) and
they wanted bucks to download but I might have to do it (couldn't be
enlarged).
template.
Sue H
template.
Gummby3
2008-08-20 17:41:30 UTC
I can't say that I every felt the need for one. :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
Post by Sue H
I only found one image I liked (Googled about 200 or more pages!) and
they wanted bucks to download but I might have to do it (couldn't be
enlarged).
template.
Sue H
2008-08-20 17:55:10 UTC
What can I say, I am going through mid life crises... actually my
husband doesn't think I'd do it and I thought what the hell; next time
I go to music fest, I might inquire (but the pain worries me). I'll
just get a tiny shamrock to cover a tiny scar on my back where I had a
mole removed. It's the perfect spot for a tattoo. Maybe I'll upload
a photo... LOL
a***@yahoo.com
sounds cool.......will ya be wearing clothes in the photos? :o)
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-08-20 18:55:29 UTC
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
I have loads, got my 1st in San Fran in 1997 and havent really looked back.
The pain is very addictive!!! :-)

Email me and I'll drop some images over if you are interested....

Max
2008ny
2008-08-20 19:14:14 UTC
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
Post by Bob
Just Google a Shamrock, any image can be turned into a tattoo. They
will either shrink or inlarge it at the studio and use it for the
template.
Wow...you never met a topic that you couldn't comment on !
Are you that bored ?
Tatoo's....jeeeesh
Terry
2008-08-20 20:17:52 UTC
over the top!!!
Gummby3
over the top!!!
Sue H
2008-08-20 20:35:53 UTC
Yep, I am just bored and out to annoy you. Makes me feel all warm
inside thinking of how upset you get.
Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
2008ny
2008-08-21 01:21:47 UTC
Post by Sue H
Yep, I am just bored and out to annoy you. Makes me feel all warm
inside thinking of how upset you get.
Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
boo hoo sue
Manor House
2008-08-21 12:37:23 UTC
No offence Sue but I hope my mid life crises involves a little more than a
tattoo. :o)

Oh and definitely toilet paper over the top.
Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
Yep, I am just bored and out to annoy you. Makes me feel all warm
inside thinking of how upset you get.
Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?
boo hoo sue
Sue H
2008-08-21 13:01:31 UTC
A little Red Corvette too would be nice, but I don't see that
appearing in the driveway :( I'd also vote for over the top...

Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
Yep, I am just bored and out to annoy you. Makes me feel all warm
inside thinking of how upset you get.
Post by 2008ny
Post by Sue H
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?