OT: Looking for opinon
2008-12-01 18:31:19 UTC
Hi all,

Doing a family genealogy project. I have found a lot of info, but
would love to find the BEST site if I have to pay for info on family.
I did find some cool stuff out like members of my family had money
coming to them (if you've not done this, check it out by going to the
state treasury of states you've lived in and see if you're owed cash).
I actually found a few years ago, that I was owed 800 bucks plus ...
so that was cool. I now found that my mother had a dividend check
from an insurance company from over 40 years ago. Also, my
grandmother is deceased and has something coming... they wouldn't tell
me though and my husband's father has a small amount from something
many years ago (I think it's about a hundred bucks). But hey, cash is
cash. So check it out.

anyway, I know this is off topic, but what is the best place for
info.... a "all in one" with birth, marriage, death certificates etc?
If I have to pay, I'd like a site that will allow me to search like a
whole week unlimited. I see intellus and infosearch etc but don't
know which if either or another place would be better. I don't want
to pay for a lot of them. I'd like the most comprehensive....

Any insight would be appreciated.

PS I thought to look up celebs too... maybe some that are no longer in
the business can be found this way. Anyone ever try that?

PPS I don't need any feedback from the troll peanut gallery. I know
it's off topic, I know trolls think nobody cares and blah blah blah...
I could care less. If someone wants to help and respond fine; if not,
no biggie.
Zoom
2008-12-01 23:49:03 UTC
Post by Sue H
[...]
"I could care less. "...well this means you could still care less,which
means you may care more !
But what I think you meant to say was "I couldn't care less"...which means
that..well...you couldn't care any less,
saying esentially that our (my) opinion means nothing.Class dismissed !
Sue H
2008-12-01 20:59:41 UTC
You got that right! Your opinion means absolutely NOTHING to me.

I did sign up for one place; already found my great grandparents...
and where they emmigrated from etc. So much fun. Now I can find you
G.
Zoom
You learned something today !
Sue H
2008-12-02 00:38:55 UTC
Nope; already knew your opinion meant nothing to me. I knew that from
your very first post.
Mr Black
2008-12-02 01:39:30 UTC
Post by Zoom
saying esentially that our (my) opinion means nothing
You learned something today !
Yet another "quality" contribution to the group.

You STILL have not answered amy question...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IF NOT TO
SHARE ADDYS AND SUCCESSES ???????
Zoom
To learn you something maam
Mr Black
o............k.....clearly your parents siblings.
Zoom
2008-12-03 00:46:04 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
You learned something today !
Yet another "quality" contribution to the group.
You STILL have not answered amy question...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IF
NOT TO SHARE ADDYS AND SUCCESSES ???????
To learn you something maam
o............k.....clearly your parents siblings.
Are you speaking english ?
Are you saying that I am my parents siblings,that doesn't make sense on so
many levels.
Problem is I don't speak moron.
Does Rosetta Stone make a cd for that language ?

Here are some successes :

Sparky Anderson
4077 N. Verde Vista
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
USA
____________________________He was in MLB,the bigs !,Oh yeah and
its a guy !

Bob Dole
The Atlantic Building
950 F Street NW, 10th Floor
Washington, DC 20004-1404
USA
_______________________________Some political guy.

Dirk Nowitzki
c/o Dallas Mavericks
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
USA
________________________________The best player since Babe
Ruth...I mean Dr. J....maybe better the Steph Marbury !

Kelly Ripa
c/o Live
7 Lincoln Square
5th Floor
New York, NY 10023
USA
________________________________She keeps Regis awake.

Here is more useful information that you have put up in months.
Mr Black
2008-12-03 00:30:16 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
You learned something today !
Yet another "quality" contribution to the group.
You STILL have not answered amy question...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IF
NOT TO SHARE ADDYS AND SUCCESSES ???????
To learn you something maam
o............k.....clearly your parents siblings.
Are you speaking english ?
Are you saying that I am my parents siblings,that doesn't make sense on so
many levels.
No retard; that the only way a simplton like you could ever be created is
via inter breeding
Post by Zoom
Problem is I don't speak moron.
Does Rosetta Stone make a cd for that language ?
oh my god!!! a keyboard warrior! I have never come across anyone like you
before in 13 years on usenet...
Zoom
2008-12-03 04:41:05 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Zoom
.
Post by Zoom
Problem is I don't speak moron.
Does Rosetta Stone make a cd for that language ?
oh my god!!! a keyboard warrior! I have never come across anyone like you
before in 13 years on usenet...
Are you the fat kid that no one played with,so your mom bought you a dog,who
then ran away from home ?
Jeez !
Do you make nonsense sentences on purpose ?
One would think after 13 loooooooooooooooooooooooong years you could make
some sense.
Pleeze,re-read what you wrote,

o............k.....clearly your parents siblings

?????????
I need a translator.
Or someone to teach you how to write.
BTW how old are you ?
Keyboard nonsense maker,those buttons are called LETTERS.
They make words,which then make sentences.
Or so wikipedia tells me.
Good place for you to start.
Did the addresses help ?
Zoom
2008-12-03 05:09:37 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Zoom
Problem is I don't speak moron.
Does Rosetta Stone make a cd for that language ?
oh my god!!! a keyboard warrior! I have never come across anyone like you
before in 13 years on usenet...
Here Mrs. Black
is my last response to you.You obviously are not a very bright person,you
are a very angry person,
and the fact that you called me a "retard" shows how pathetic and
insensitive ( lacking in sensitivity to the feelings or circumstances of
others; unfeeling) you
are towards the feelings of people and families with retarded
relatives.Never would I stoop as low as you go.All I did was disagree with
some the nonsense
that is posted here.You are just angry and creepy.I've seen plenty of people
like you that throw around words with no regard for their meaning.Believe me
junior you didn't hurt my feelings,but I'm sure there are plenty that you
did hurt.No one here comes across as angry as you do.Maybe 13 years is too
long,
you gotta know when to fold em'.
Anyway, whatever,save your comments,I've seen some of your descriptive
comments to others over that past few years,you are the one that needs to
leave.
I thought there would be some limit to the graphic language eh Sue,or just
target me because I disagree.
Btw-your spelling really sucks big-time.

No retard; that the only way a simplton like you could ever be created is
Post by Mr Black
via inter breeding
Correct spelling "
simpleton
Me think yu spel reel guud
Sue H
2008-12-03 03:10:31 UTC
LOL you get mad Mr. B called you retarded, yet you call him a moron...
potato/potato .... Get a life. And you call him angry and are upset
by that... yet YOU are the person on here starting all the negativity.
Pot calling the kettle black eh? Go take a good long look at
yourself. It's pretty pathetic. And before we get into semantics,
yeah, I mean pitiful... sad... pathetic...
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Zoom
[...]
Post by Mr Black
via inter breeding
Correct spelling "
simpleton
Me think yu spel reel guud
Zoom
2008-12-03 23:51:02 UTC
Post by Sue H
LOL you get mad Mr. B called you retarded, yet you call him a moron...
potato/potato .... Get a life. And you call him angry and are upset
by that... yet YOU are the person on here starting all the negativity.
Pot calling the kettle black eh? Go take a good long look at
yourself. It's pretty pathetic. And before we get into semantics,
yeah, I mean pitiful... sad... pathetic...
You need serious help,you condone someone using the word "retarded" to
describe someone that disagrees.
I didn't expect you would agree with me,at best I thought you would say
nothing.
Huge difference between the word "moron" which he is,and the word "retarded"
which is used to describe
handicapped people.
I would even try to teach the difference,its pointless.
You wouldn't know semantics if it bit you from behind.
If you have been in this ng for any amount of time you would see his pattern
of abusive behavior.
He knows what I'm talking about,I'm far from the first person he has used
that language on.
He's famous for his variation on the word "retard".
Maybe you should learn the difference between a negative opinion and
downright verbal abuse.
You two deserve each other.If I am pitiful and pathetic,where does that put
you ?
But you are also the one that puts down the hard working people that don't
have time to
wait for hours for the pleasure of getting someones "graph".
Maybe you should clean a toilet or two,maybe gain some appreciation for what
others go
through,but I doubt it.
You should pull your head out of the useless crap from time to time to see
how the rest of the world works.
P.s
Maybe its is just me,but you really do post some ridiculous stuff in
here.Why would you post a question about
putting together a family tree in a ng about autographs.
Don't you have a clue on how to get anything started ?
How about a library,Google,Yahoo ect...
Are these the only people that will answer you ?
Whatever,good luck to you,winter is coming,that means heavier coats :)
Sue H
2008-12-04 00:11:26 UTC
wow; this is a long post. Really must be getting under your skin eh?
Love it. Actually, your sentence structure, nonsensical wording and
other things I believe is why Mr. B called you retarded. Granted,
that's not a nice word to use these days (not politically correct),
but in your case, it's probably deserved. Besides, you called him a
moron and that's not any better. Don't you think it's time for you to
grow up already?

I am so happy we're obviously your life. Should we not be here for
you to be mean to, you'd probably have nobody. That would be sad.
Zoom
2008-12-04 21:46:15 UTC
Post by Sue H
wow; this is a long post. Really must be getting under your skin eh?
Love it. Actually, your sentence structure, nonsensical wording and
other things I believe is why Mr. B called you retarded. Granted,
that's not a nice word to use these days (not politically correct),
but in your case, it's probably deserved. Besides, you called him a
moron and that's not any better. Don't you think it's time for you to
grow up already?
I am so happy we're obviously your life. Should we not be here for
you to be mean to, you'd probably have nobody. That would be sad.
Hello Dr. Phil,I'm addicted to the autograph newsgroup.
I need them for everything,my family tree,which toilet paper to buy,over or
under,
paper or plastic,no job or make fun of those that have jobs.
Styx or REO Speedwagon (both suck),get up early for Mike Vick or camp out
the night before.
I am lost,Zoom is right on,what was I thinkinking ?
If it wasn't for my website I wouldn't even get out of bed.
Mr Black
2008-12-03 11:25:01 UTC
Post by Zoom
Anyway, whatever,save your comments,I've seen some of your descriptive
comments to others over that past few years,you are the one that needs to
leave.
So pathetic faecal matter like you can run riot?
Not likely shithead.
Someone flush the toilet, this guy is really starting to stink up this
place

p.s. anyone REALLY think that will indeed have been his last post to me????
Sue H
2008-12-03 15:24:36 UTC
No way; he's a troll.... they can't help it, that's what they do.
Sue H
2008-12-03 03:06:52 UTC
Ya know, anyone can go on the internet and type in celebrity addresses
of thousands of people..... that's NOT what this board is for. In
case you don't know, it's to tell who is signing and who is not. It's
worthless to put up crappy people (kelly Ripa? ) Give me a damned
break... if you want to insult me because I like Journey, I am certain
going to dis you on YOUR selection of who you consider a good graph!
LOL
Zoom
2008-12-04 21:49:15 UTC
Post by Sue H
Ya know, anyone can go on the internet and type in celebrity addresses
of thousands of people..... that's NOT what this board is for. In
case you don't know, it's to tell who is signing and who is not. It's
worthless to put up crappy people (kelly Ripa? ) Give me a damned
break... if you want to insult me because I like Journey, I am certain
going to dis you on YOUR selection of who you consider a good graph!
LOL
Alex,I'll take CLUESS for $100

Btw Kelly Ripa is smokin !
Jealous ?
I'll bet !
Sue H
2008-12-04 22:30:33 UTC
Jealous of Kelly Ripa over Styx or REO? LOL Puhlease.
Or of an anorexic actress wanna be? I don't think so. Not that I
hate her; but your idea of what's good to collect sucks as much to me
as your idea of what I like in classic rock... to each his own. But
we don't really know what you collect... because you never contribute
to anything real here. You know, if it weren't for me and Mr. B,
you'd have no life at all. tsk tsk.

PS Half the crap you post doesn't even make sense; I guess you think
you're funny in your own head though; might be time for a cat scan..
Post by Zoom
Jealous ?
I'll bet !
Zoom
2008-12-04 23:55:43 UTC
Post by Sue H
Jealous of Kelly Ripa over Styx or REO? LOL Puhlease.
Or of an anorexic actress wanna be? I don't think so. Not that I
hate her; but your idea of what's good to collect sucks as much to me
as your idea of what I like in classic rock... to each his own. But
we don't really know what you collect... because you never contribute
to anything real here. You know, if it weren't for me and Mr. B,
you'd have no life at all. tsk tsk.
PS Half the crap you post doesn't even make sense; I guess you think
you're funny in your own head though; might be time for a cat scan..
Post by Zoom
Jealous ?
I'll bet !
Boo HOO-That cuts like a knife (he sucks too)
My collecting habits are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above what
yoooooooooooooooooo dooooo
I don't even own a cat,even if I did I don't think he would want to be
scanned :(
Dont let you big head get stuck in the doorway or anything else for that
matter
Sue H
2008-12-05 00:50:29 UTC
Post by Zoom
My collecting habits are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above what
yoooooooooooooooooo dooooo
Really? Like who besides Kelly Ripa! LOL I doubt you have anything
at all... and even if you do, nobody would believe you; you never post
on here intelligent info or anything you ever get or show us your
website (oh wait, you don't have one?). You are worthless here; not
out, out damned spot.
Mr Black
2008-12-05 08:52:16 UTC
LMAO!!!!
Zoom
2008-12-05 10:24:38 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by Zoom
My collecting habits are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above what
yoooooooooooooooooo dooooo
Really? Like who besides Kelly Ripa! LOL I doubt you have anything
at all... and even if you do, nobody would believe you; you never post
on here intelligent info or anything you ever get or show us your
website (oh wait, you don't have one?). You are worthless here; not
out, out damned spot.
Yeah..I work..dont have a zillion hours of free time each week to devote to
a hobby.What can I say ?
Sue H
2008-12-05 15:41:08 UTC
No, only as much time on a board where you don't contribute to a hobby
but spend equal time dissing people. You spend an awful lot of time
responding here! LOL You are just a jealous person; that much is
obvious.
a hobby.What can I say ?
Zoom
2008-12-05 20:52:51 UTC
Post by Zoom
Yeah..I work..dont have a zillion hours of free time each week to devote to
a hobby.What can I say ?
It must absolutely kill you that someone disagrees with you.You have no idea
how much
nonsense you post here.Its called a hobby because its what you do in your
spare time.
Its not something you wrap your life around.The people here are pretty much
strangers that
share a common interest,not life-long pals,buddies,or people that you should
depend on to
help you run your life.Reading your posts is very comical.What is there to
be jealous about ?
I'm not some middle-aged person sitting around the house waiting for
something to happen
no matter how meaningless it is.I've been in sports ng's,music ng's,computer
ng's and I 've
never seen anyone post the meaningless stuff that you do.Seems to me that I
have hit the
nail right on the head.
Reporting a celebrity death in a ng is worthy of a post ? Telling me when
someone rolls into town ?
If anyone needs addresses break down and spend the money on Startiger,there
is nothing
you or anyone else can offer that they dont have.
I dont need some crappy website with nitwits e-mailing me all day to feel
needed or important.
You seem to need a lot of validation as does your angry friend.Whatever
floats your boat.
If you need to report on whats in your mailbox everyday,something big is
missing in your life.
Or if you need to ask personal questions to strangers,something even bigger
is missing.
You just don't seem to get it,but like I said before you are who you are.
This makes me laugh after a long day at WORK (A JOB) !
BTW-dont disrespect Kelly Ripa she's smokin'
I'll try to find you Rosie O'Donnels addy
PLINK !
Sue H
2008-12-05 21:34:33 UTC
Post by Zoom
It must absolutely kill you that someone disagrees with you.You have no idea
how much
nonsense you post here.Its called a hobby because its what you do in your
spare time.
I could care less if anyone disagrees and for the record, YOU are the
one who has a problem with people's choices for collecting and you
have nothing better to do here than piss and moan about everyone. I
actually have not collected in months (only post what comes in or if I
buy something which is infrequent). I am on here right now just to
make your life complete.
Post by Zoom
Reading your posts is very comical.What is there to
be jealous about ?
those who continually belittle others do it for a reason. Albeit
jealousy or revenge... or because they are just plain assholes. Which
are you. the jealousy was the most lenient thing I could accuse you
of but hey, if you're just out for revenge, then you are a coward....
you won't say who you are or your motive. And if you are just an
asshole, then you need to go eleswhere. One thing is 100% sure... YOU
are the nonsense one, the least contributing and the nastiest. NOBODY
but me and Mr. B with an occasional Gummby message... ever responds to
you and all three do NOT like you. So let us know when you get a
clue. Or perhaps, it's Barefoot again, not being able to stick up for
himself and having to resort to an alias because he can't control
himself; but I know who you are G...
Post by Zoom
I'm not some middle-aged person sitting around the house waiting for
something to happen
no matter how meaningless it is.I've been in sports ng's,music ng's,computer
ng's and I 've
never seen anyone post the meaningless stuff that you do.Seems to me that I
have hit the
nail right on the head.
Intersting how you slammed people in those groups too. So don't even
lie. And you're right; I don't HAVE to work. I might soon but it'll
be my choice (by the way that is one of the reasons why you are
jealous because you're always trying to slam me for that). I am
fortunate and I know it and I give back; which is more than you do.
Because giving back means being kind in spirit, and you are NASTY.
YOU post meaningless stuff. I've contributed to this hobby in dozens
of ways for many years; not much lately maybe, but I need no
apologizing to you. I help anyone who emails. I got one yesterday
about a Mahatma Ghandi graph... I continue to do the RIGHT thing for
my fellow collectors; all you do is piss on everyone.
Post by Zoom
Reporting a celebrity death in a ng is worthy of a post ? Telling me when
someone rolls into town ?
I have never reported a death on here (at least in many many months).
Others do that. Get your facts straight. Yes, telling people who is
coming to town when at least three other collectors on here live in
this area is the right thing to do. It's important to help other
collectors with pertinent information to get graphs. That's what this
is buddy.... it's an autograph group. GET A CLUE. I will continue
doing that and helping others. I don't care if you don't think it's
helpful; to others it is.... so I hope you enjoy all my further
posts.
Post by Zoom
If anyone needs addresses break down and spend the money on Startiger,there
is nothing
you or anyone else can offer that they dont have.
I dont need some crappy website with nitwits e-mailing me all day to feel
needed or important.
Then why are you here? Nobody is stopping you from leaving! Shoo fly
shoo.
Post by Zoom
You seem to need a lot of validation as does your angry friend.Whatever
floats your boat.
I need NO validation. NOBODY here responds to these posts between you
and I or Mr. B and you... or Gummby. We are the only four going round
and round. If you were not here, then all would be more peaceful and
none of US three would be going back and forth, so no attention would
be given now would it? It does appear to me, that YOUR postings are a
call for attention. You know, I do have a grandbaby who is just over
a year who is smarter than that! LOL You are pretty pathetic. And
if you WERE Barefoot posting like this after your years of being
slammed by everyone here, to do this is doing what for you? You are
STILL getting slammed. Or if you were another name... nothing is
working for you and why? I'll tell you... you are what you are and
that ugly personality comes through. I hope; nay I guarantee, karma
is a huge ass-kicker.
Post by Zoom
If you need to report on whats in your mailbox everyday,something big is
missing in your life.
Again, not me. Get your facts straight. I've not posted on here in
months or years what I get (one or two times if I thought someone
might be interested I knew on here not on the other groups). However,
those who DO post here what they get every day like Joe and Gummby I
have great respect for. It's called SHARING and is part of the reason
this group is in existance. Oh and statements like this, this is
where I come up with the jealousy angle. Why would you slam someone
for that? It's a damned hobby. Some people spend hours playing with
toys/trains, collecting coins, writing fan fiction, collecting a
million other types of items some would think are ridiculous or
perhaps garden or bird watch or do metal detecting. They spend MANY
hours or days doing these things and so freakin' what? Why do you
care? Because you are jealous others have that luxury? You WASTE so
much time with these posts; I may be pathetic for responding (I agree
I probably am) but I always try in my heart to do the right thing...
and if that is to make you realize how nasty you are, then I did what
I could. If you never realize it, oh well; but at least I tried. I do
fear you are a lost cause. You are going to respond and be nasty.
you will probably never contribute positively to any hobby or group.
You'd be making a HUGE step to get a better life. Put away your
keyboard troll and try to do some good for a change.
Post by Zoom
Or if you need to ask personal questions to strangers,something even bigger
is missing.
You just don't seem to get it,but like I said before you are who you are.
This makes me laugh after a long day at WORK (A JOB) !
BTW-dont disrespect Kelly Ripa she's smokin'
I'll try to find you Rosie O'Donnels addy
PLINK !
Yeah, I know, Mickey D's is hard work. I know as one of my kid's
worked there and also my son's ex girlfriend still works there....

LOL; your idea of smokin' is your opinion; it just gives us more
insight to you. You don't like me disrespecting the stuff you like or
collect? Too bad; you do it to me, I have no qualms about giving it
right back to you. Eye for an eye and all that.

I hope you learned something here. You contradict yourself
continually (don't want to be disrespected but do that to everyone
etc)... does anyone here feel this is "familiar" from posts past?
Zoom
2008-12-06 03:00:25 UTC
Post by Zoom
[...]
WHEW !
poor kelly ripa
glad you know who I AM
CONGRATS
great conquest
you do spew
great language too
it this what they call a haiku
ha !
it rhymes
anyway whatever
i'm outie
this is getting boring
where is gummy3
at least he makes sense,even if he collects girlie bb players
you're hurting my eyes now
good luck
you'll need it
p.s.
if it lets you sleep better at night,tell yourself you scared me away
:(
:0)
validation-its a wonderful thing !
Santa is coming,he knows that you cursed me out !
Yes SUE there is a Santa Claus and he is signing "graphs" at the mall.
I meant to say autographs,I hate dumb lazy abbreviations,troll that I am.
Sue H
Zoom
2008-12-06 23:40:56 UTC
Post by Sue H
You have been weighed, measured and found wanting... in what world
could you have possibly beaten me.
I'd call you dumb as a rock,but why insult the rock.
Just a p.s. for the road :
your last rant reminded me of the b.s. that I had to listen to in catholic
religous class.
The dumb mindless crap that people convince themselves is true,like you do.
They dream of a great reward for themselves for doing what the religous
idiots tell them to
do.They all follow like sheep,like you.
I know you so badly want to feel like you won something,some people grow up
thinking its
the right thing to do,like you.
Listen, the churches ect... are full of the likes of you,and thats
ok,someone tries to shove that
preachy garbage down my throat,I'll just throw it up.
Its all nonsense,but if those great salesmen can sell those beliefs to the
lost wandering souls,
then they have done their jobs.
I kinda had the feeling all along that was your gig,but once it blossomed
you weren't worth trying
to teach.
Whatever,you are the Queen,proudly wear your crown.
I guess this Barefoot guy saw the dumbness of your ways too.
Which I'm sure most do,you just can't get people to step up and be honest.
I should have spoken my mind,but I probably would have angered some folks.

This a very cool Kelly Ripa website.
Feed your jealousy here :
http://www.kellyripa.com/

Kelly es mucho caliente arriba !!!!!!!!