IP - French Acting Legend
Mr Black
2008-03-28 08:13:58 UTC
Hiya All,

I got Catherine Deneuve last week.
She was a suprise visitor to the place i currently work.
What makes this auto incredibly cool is that it is her full signature, and
not merely CDeneuve that she signs for fans and hounds.

MrB
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
Sue H
2008-03-28 14:29:45 UTC
Cool; it's rare people visit work... what is your job or the occasion
she was there for? Very cool! that's an a-list celeb and a vintage
one to boot!

MrB
Gummby3
2008-03-28 16:00:37 UTC
Major congrats on the Deneuve IP. :-)

My job, at that time, was how I got my Dusty Hill (ZZ Top) autograph.
He lives, still does, around the same area I grew up. I was a cashier
at a sporting goods store and he was a frequent shopper (hunting,
fishing, etc.). Even back then, I wasn't one to go "ga ga" over
celebs, so he and his wife got into the habit of looking for my
register. Anyway, since I never asked, he offered an autograph. Of
course, I did not refuse. :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3
Mr Black
2008-03-29 11:31:26 UTC
Post by Sue H
Cool; it's rare people visit work... what is your job or the occasion
she was there for? Very cool! that's an a-list celeb and a vintage
one to boot!
I am an operations coordinator of a large National Trust heritage property.
She came to see our garden, as she said she has a property outside Paris
with a large garden. She was down here to open the french flm festival.
Sue H
2008-03-29 14:15:40 UTC
Very cool job! Interesting.... I know I have a friend who works in
Life Insurance; they get a couple celebs down there who are
spokespeople for their brand to come once a year for a fundraiser and
sometimes the employees get a meet and greet. My husband's job is
with a military contractor and sometimes a celeb will do charity
things (in the past for the base like in California, they had the Bob
Hope Celebrity Golf Classic on the base or in Tucson, some had
businesses there to develop and bid on contracts for). So it's
interesting to see what types of jobs celebs happen into!