2007/2008 TV Show Status (5/18/08)
Gummby3
2008-05-18 22:22:27 UTC
This is the list of 2007/2008 shows and their status. The list is
compiled in
an attempt to help people stay on top of shows that are dead or in
danger so
that you don't waste postage on set addresses. I'll try to update the
shows as
I hear about them.

-== This time of the year, with the announcement of the new shows,
really wreaks havoc on the status of existing shows. This
announcement was no different. Quite a few good shows were axed,
while some bad shows remained. As I have had some family medical
problems that took me out of town, I want to thank Laurie for emailing
the "dead show" list. It was a definite help. :-) ==-

** = newest addition.

2007/2008 - Definitely Cancelled
----------------------------------
1 vs. 100 - (Bob Saget) **
Aliens In America - (various) **
Amne$ia - (Dennis Miller) **
Beauty & The Geek - (various) **
Back To You - (Kelsey Grammer, Patricia Heaton) **
Big Shots - (Michael Vartan, Christopher Titus)
Bionic Woman - (Michelle Ryan)
Cane - (Jimmy Smits, Hector Elizondo, Rita Moreno)
Canterbury's Law - (Julianna Margulies) **
Carpoolers - (Jerry O'Connell, Faith Ford)
Cashmere Mafia - (Lucy Liu) **
Cavemen - (various)
Clash Of The Choirs - (Nick Lachey) **
Crowned: The Mother Of All Pageants - (various) **
CW Now - (various)
Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann - (Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba) **
The Dead Zone - (Anthony Michael Hall)
Emeril Live - (Emeril Lagasse)
Extras - (Ricky Gervais)
The 4400 - (various)
Girlfriends - (various)
Here Come The Newlyweds - (various) **
Hey Paula! - (Paula Abdul)
Hogan Knows Best - (Hulk Hogan)
I Love New York (VH1) (various)
Jericho (AGAIN!) - (Skeet Ulrich)
John From Cincinnati - (Luke Perry, Rebecca De Mornay)
Journeyman - (Kevin McKidd)
K-Ville - (Anthony Anderson)
Kid Nation - (various) ** [who didn't see this one coming?]
Las Vegas - (James Caan. Nikki Cox, Molly Sims)
Life Is Wild - (various)
Life On Mars - (John Simm)
Men In Trees - (Anne Heche) **
Miss Guided - (various) **
Moonlight - (Alex O'Loughlin) **
My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad - (Dan Cortese) **
Nashville - (various)
New Amsterdam - (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) **
Notes From The Underbelly - (various) **
October Road - (Laura Prepon) **
On the Lot - (various)
Online Nation - (various)
Oprah's The Big Give - (various) **
Passions - (various) - ending in August
Phenomenon - (various) **
Power Of 10 - (Drew Carey) **
Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious - (Mark McGrath) **
Quarterlife - (various) (after one episode)
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy - (various)
The Return Of Jezebel James - (Parker Posey)
Secret Talents Of The Stars - (various) (after one episode)
Scrubs - (NOTE: Cancelled by NBC, but will be picked up by ABC) **!!
Shark - (James Woods) ** - [[What do you expect when they keep
changing time slots?]]
The Showbiz Show with David Spade - (David Spade)
The Singing Bee - (Joey Fatone) **
Traveler - (various)
Viva Laughlin - (Lloyd Owen, Melanie Griffith)
Welcome To The Captain - (Chris Klein, Jeffrey Tambor) **
Women's Murder Club - (Angie Harmon) **
The Wire - (various) **
WWE Friday Night Smackdown! - (various) **

Shows Known To Be In Ratings Trouble
=

Show Status Unknown/On Hiatus
----------------------------------
Zoey 101 - (Jamie Lynn Spears)

Reportedly Brought Back From The Dead/On Hiatus
=
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Sue H
2008-05-19 00:53:50 UTC
The only shows on this I even care the slightest are: Beauty and the
Geek (hubby likes it; I can leave it); Jericho, Journeyman, Life is
Wild, Men In Trees (I won't die though), and Moonight. the only huge
loss for me here is Jericho.
=
Bob
2008-05-19 07:09:14 UTC
Mike as always thanks for keeping the list!

Bob