Star Collector Mailbox - 8/25
Gummby3
2008-08-25 23:04:58 UTC
All from the ladies of the AAGPBL

Ms Jeanette Stocker
1440 West Walnut Street
Apartment #811
Allentown, PA 18102-4444
(sent trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed +
handwritten/signed letter she sent)
(mailed 8/15 - received 8/25) - 10 days

Ms Ellen Tronnier
328 Anemone Avenue
Palmyra, WI 53156-9326
(sent trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(mailed 8/15 - received 8/25) - 10 days

Ms Rita Rehrer
3210 Kenwood Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-2932
(sent trading card, custom index card, SASE; received index card
signed)
(mailed 8/15 - received 8/25) - 10 days

Ms Jean Weaver
(received notice from family member that she passed away earlier this
year, but stated that she would have enjoyed my letter and hearing
from fans of the league)

RTS - Ms Phyllis Koehn
5300 Walnut Avenue
Apartment #10A
Downers Grove, IL 60515
UTF
1532 Darby Court
Batavia, IL 60510-1613
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Sue H