Bo Diddley dies at age 79
AutographPros.com
2008-06-03 00:20:53 UTC
http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2008/0602/breaking52.htm
I had the privilege to meet him countless times and he was really nice about
signing almost every time, including signing multiples and taking photos
with.
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
barefoot
2008-06-03 06:12:36 UTC
yep....me too...he was almost always pretty nice...i have afew photos
with him as well...
he was a very nice man, sad to see him go...but i'm sure he led a full
life.
mike
ali g
thank you for big news,nobody reported that story but you !
barefoot
2008-06-03 19:44:30 UTC
this is an autograph collecting newsgroup! people report on stuff in
case you missed it...
i missed the diddly death...it was nice to see someone not only
reported it, but also there are other people out there that have had
good/great experiences with some celebs and this is kind of the only
way to offer condolences...

if you have nothing good to say, what's the point in speaking?
ali g
2008-06-04 01:30:07 UTC
Post by barefoot
this is an autograph collecting newsgroup! people report on stuff in
case you missed it...
i missed the diddly death...it was nice to see someone not only
reported it, but also there are other people out there that have had
good/great experiences with some celebs and this is kind of the only
way to offer condolences...
if you have nothing good to say, what's the point in speaking?
if you have nothing interesting to post,why post ?
why post news stories here ?
mmmmm.....
why...
huh...
why....
because ????
barefoot
2008-06-03 22:46:44 UTC
like i said...because some people may have missed it (like i
did)...and like i also said, it's because people have some nice things
to say...
just like i would say, now that it's been a while...heath ledger was a
jerk...the only time he was nice was while on his oscar run for
brokeback mountain..other than that, i don't know anyone who had a
really good experience with him...he was becoming mel gibson (and he
had just started his career.)

any my question to you is...why post at all...you don't have anything
nice to say and only say lousy things...it's obvious that you don't
care, just found another place for you to mouth off now that your
parents have moved your room to the basement.
ali g
2008-06-04 03:25:36 UTC
Post by barefoot
like i said...because some people may have missed it (like i
did)...and like i also said, it's because people have some nice things
to say...
just like i would say, now that it's been a while...heath ledger was a
jerk...the only time he was nice was while on his oscar run for
brokeback mountain..other than that, i don't know anyone who had a
really good experience with him...he was becoming mel gibson (and he
had just started his career.)
any my question to you is...why post at all...you don't have anything
nice to say and only say lousy things...it's obvious that you don't
care, just found another place for you to mouth off now that your
parents have moved your room to the basement.
do you share a bedroom with that mr black clown ?
same pathetic lines.
out of the 10 or so people in here,only one or two say anything interesting.
i always thought a newsgroup was a place to share
ideas,thoughts,files,pictures ect...
not a place to cut and paste someone else's news article
does anyone that reads or has internet acess,watches tv,or gets a newspaper
not know that someone has died...ie bo diddley,harvey korman
jeez,why waste time posting that nonsense ?

why take so much offense to what i think ?

i didn't realize no one here has any kind of sense of humor
or sarcasm

believe me,i'm not the one living in anyone's basement

when you spend your life in here trying to impress the other 9 people
you may be the one who needs a life
collecting autographs is fun,not a way of life
we all have opinions,apparently you're not mature enough to understand
that
Sue H
2008-06-04 00:48:38 UTC
Why are you in this newsgroup. Here you are whining about nobody
having anything good to say and you don't say anything good. You
don't post successes, you don't even talk about autograph collecting.
All you've done since you've been here is start trouble. If you don't
like it, why stay?

Also Barefoot, Mr. B and myself from this moment on, ignore every
comment and it'll end after a while when the troll takes his ball and
goes home.