Star Wars collectors; sale...
2008-07-07 15:34:05 UTC
I made a list of items for sale from my SW collection for Phantom
Menace only at this point because someone wanted a few things. Alas,
a lot of items are dedicated to me or my son, have damage or other
things... HOWEVER; for SW collectors, there may be some rare items in
there (very uncommon sigs like Cathy Ernster etc). So even if
dedicated, it might be of interest.

Will entertain offers before Ebay gets hold of it all... so pass the
word.

Email me for list. I'll entertain offers
1711mark
2008-07-08 07:07:33 UTC
Post by Sue H
I made a list of items for sale from my SW collection for Phantom
Menace only at this point because someone wanted a few things. Alas,
a lot of items are dedicated to me or my son, have damage or other
things... HOWEVER; for SW collectors, there may be some rare items in
there (very uncommon sigs like Cathy Ernster etc). So even if
dedicated, it might be of interest.
Will entertain offers before Ebay gets hold of it all... so pass the
word.
Email me for list. I'll entertain offers
can you email me some photos of what you have to
***@optusnet.com.au , thanks.
Sue H
2008-07-08 12:53:41 UTC
I've sent you a list; all items are on my site. The unknown name on
the list was Smentowski... I've emailed to three others but please
spread the word and if you want anything, make and offer and I'll pick
the best one I get or none (depending on if too absurd etc). I'll
wait till I do at least Ep II and III so I can not do a lot of
transactions (rather bundle them). Please spread the word as those
who remain on my list will be in for the other lists (which may
contain some rare items).

Thanks.
Sue H
2008-07-11 02:21:28 UTC
Just an update; I've gotten rid of 14 graphs thus far... and one
possible other. So please if interested, email ASAP if anyone is
interested in what's left for the Prequels.