3 in a Row Again
chip1057
2008-05-28 12:49:41 UTC
We have had Dick Martin, Sydney Pollack, and now Earle Hagen (music
writer for "The Andy Griffth Show", and many others die this past
week.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
c***@hotmail.com
2008-05-28 15:23:44 UTC
Post by chip1057
We have had Dick Martin, Sydney Pollack, and now Earle Hagen (music
writer for "The Andy Griffth Show", and many others die this past
week.
The only good thing about this is my Sydney Pollack autograph just
jumped up in value.
Gummby3
2008-05-28 15:31:25 UTC
As long as you found a "good thing" in his family's suffering...
--
Mike
Gummby3
jumped up in value.
barefoot
2008-05-28 16:37:48 UTC
the only person on this list that i have gotten was sydney pollack...
he was really nice, every time. may he (and the others) rest in peace.
mike
a***@hotmail.com
2008-05-30 15:29:49 UTC
Post by chip1057
We have had Dick Martin, Sydney Pollack, and now Earle Hagen (music
writer for "The Andy Griffth Show", and many others die this past
week.
Very sad to hear. I have several autographs I've gotten over the years
from Hagen. He always signed my Andy Griffith Show stuff for me TTM.
Very nice man.