check out my celebrity stalker report blogs!!!
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-10 17:13:49 UTC
there's new ones, when i can put them up!!

read all about my adventures in phoenix and with pete townsend and tom
hanks here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=243537584&blogID=413658298

have fun, leave some comments if you can.
mike
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-13 19:17:47 UTC
got more...
about the who, pearl jam, adam sandler...
you really should read these...
and check out the page as a whole...i have pics of my albums, 16x20's,
mini helmets and lots of other stuff..you can use my stuff as to
determine whether your stuff looks authentic or not.
have fun,
mike
Sue H
2008-07-14 01:08:39 UTC
Cool report; I can't believe he was nasty like that to you. I wonder
why.

mike
Bob Lindstrom
2008-07-14 05:44:17 UTC
that's pretty cool.....I got Costello and Townsend years ago from England
thru the mail. Never really wanted Hanks autograph coz his autograph isn't
much more than a pitiful T...H...and a squiggle. Anyone could draw his,
Costner's and Pacino's autograph. And Michael York's autograph is pretty
pathetic also.
mike
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-14 18:42:36 UTC
oh yes, you are correct about those horrible autographs...
but i have to say this, you are collecting autographs..and whatever
the autograph is, you have to be happy with it...
sure, autographs are the way you see them from older generations like
a paul newman, jack nicholson etc..or even older celebrities like and
eva gardner, john wayne or marilyn monroe...but at the same time, they
are hounded much more than they once were...be it because of ebay or
whatever, but many celebrities are signing much, much more than they
used to (in earlier times)...
there are much more celebrities (whether they deserve it or not) and
everyone who somehow gets their 15 minutes are constantly asked for
their autograph as opposed to yesteryear...so expecting a GREAT
signature is really a thing of the past.
mike
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-14 18:43:55 UTC
oh, and for sue...
me and my girlfriend were watching the simpson's movie the next day
after the hanks debacle..
and tom hanks had a cameo DURING the credits and he actually said
"hi, i'm tom hanks. if you see me in person, leave me be."
i imagine that this is what he really feels.
mike
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-14 19:23:56 UTC
and lastly, i have actually posted a BAD day of collecting on my
blogs...
just in case someone thinks everyday is cookies and gravy.
mike