Last few days
Joe
2008-04-04 01:14:48 UTC
Figured it was time to post this weeks successes, well, this week so
far, so here they are:

Actor, Pride and Prejudice
Firth, Colin, c/o ICM, Oxford House, 76 Oxford St, London W1N 0AX, 1
signed picture postcard, he sent, kept my IC's.

Space 1999
Harvey, Jan, c/o Brunskill Mgmt Ltd, Ste 8a, 169 Queen's Gate, London
SW7 5HE, 2 signed IC's, I sent, 2 small, signed pictures, she sent.

Basketball
Pettit, Bob, 7 Garden Ln, New Orleans, LA 70124, 1 signed IC, I sent,
HOF'er.

Baseball
Kipper, Bob, 117 Tuscany Way, Greer, SC 29650, 1 signed TC, I sent.
Higgins, Dennis, 1123 Boonville Rd, Jefferson City, MO 65109, 2 signed
IC's, I sent.
Clark, Otey, 601 Labelle St, Bascabel, WI 53805, 2 signed IC's, I
sent. He's 93 yrs old.
Digangi, Joe, 1830 Ave, Del Mundo, #1514, Coronado, CA 92118, 2 signed
IC's, I sent. He sent along a couple of small picture, signed, 4
small TC size pictures, signed and a nice note, also signed. He is
also 93 yrs old.

Two days to go, what will come, only the mail guy knows!!! Hope
everyone has had a great week so far,

Joe
Mr Black
2008-04-04 08:42:35 UTC
Post by Joe
Basketball
Pettit, Bob, 7 Garden Ln, New Orleans, LA 70124, 1 signed IC, I sent,
HOF'er.
Wow! congrats, thats a good get.

MrB