Dom Delouis has passed away
chip1057
2009-05-05 16:04:09 UTC
Dom Delouis has passed away as reported by MSNBC.com. I tried to look
on the online news, but this just happened. This made the 3rd person.
1. Bea Arthur, 2. Senator Jack Kemp, 3. Dom DeLuise.

Just located the link: http://tinyurl.com/ccsk34

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Sue H
2009-05-05 16:16:34 UTC
;( I have his autograph and Bea's. This is sad; he was likable. If
you've never seen the movie called "The End" by Mel Brooks, it's quite
a nice showcase of his talent.

b***@yahoo.com
2009-05-10 01:46:03 UTC
i've gotten all three of these folks in person. Dom was by far the
nicest one...remember when he had a cooking show?