Ric Flair in Norfolk NOV 15!!!
pe2
2008-10-09 20:41:06 UTC
TO all the Hampton Road folks-

The Nature Boy - Ric Flair, 16X WWe World Champ will be in Norfolk, Nov 15,
at the Norfolk Masonic Temple for a independent league show, Virginia
Championship show.

$75 gets you a ringside seat, meet and greet with Ric, one item signed and a
3x5 photo op. additional autographs are $20. he will be appearing at the
show, but not doing the regular autograph session, only the VIP.

Others signing at the show are "The Barbarian", Ricky Morton of the
Rock-n-Roll express, Bobby Eaton of the Midnight Express and "The Ragin
Bull" Manny Fernandez. Manny is also a former NFL'er, specifically a member
of the 1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY unbeaten team in NFL history!

Happy Hunting-
pe2
Lorrie S.
pe2
Mr Black
2008-10-10 15:11:51 UTC
trolling speaks volumes about you
pe2
2008-10-10 23:00:25 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Lorrie S.
wrestling mentality.....speaks volumes about you
trolling speaks volumes about you
Thank You, Mr. Black. I have "Plonked" Lorrie S. with Shov-elll (In the best
Barney Fife voice). my observations lead me to believe that most trolls are
an 8th grader with nothing better to do...Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!

pe2
Todd F.
2008-10-13 08:04:36 UTC
Damn, great price for his sig. I shelled out more when I got a buddy to
get my figs signed at Signamania :).

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
pe2
pe2
2008-10-13 23:51:33 UTC
wow-even Norman Smiley showed up for this one!

He was always a mid-card favorite of mine.

pe2