FS: Kevin Costner "Autographed" Photo
j. r. sinclair
2008-12-16 11:01:11 UTC
Kevin Costner "Autographed" Photo

I have for sale a full color, glossy photo, of actor Kevin Costner.
The photo measures 4x6 and features Kevin Costner wearing his
U.S. Coast Guard uniform in a scene from the feature film, The Guardian.
The photo is autographed "Kevin Costner" in silver felt-tip marker.
Price $60. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Sue H
Zoom
2008-12-16 22:12:21 UTC
Post by j. r. sinclair
Kevin Costner "Autographed" Photo
I have for sale a full color, glossy photo, of actor Kevin Costner.
The photo measures 4x6 and features Kevin Costner wearing his
U.S. Coast Guard uniform in a scene from the feature film, The Guardian.
The photo is autographed "Kevin Costner" in silver felt-tip marker.
Price $60. US plus postage
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Dude,why not sell this crap on Ebay (www.ebay.com ).
Why would anyone buy this without being authenticated.
You have a much better chance of finding a sucker there.
Jeez !
:)
:(
Either way !