OT: Who's making the money...
pe2
2008-12-28 12:12:52 UTC
I'd like to ask the writer who's making the money...LOL

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/getback/53773/singers-who-cant-sing/
Zoom
2008-12-28 16:46:20 UTC
Post by pe2
I'd like to ask the writer who's making the money...LOL
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/getback/53773/singers-who-cant-sing/
Since when does making money = talent ?
Those fools replying to that article are funny.Puff Daddy,Jay-Z,Celine
Dion,Madonna,B Spears,thats talent ?
They are all garbage,this is the country where crap sells (The Star,People
mag ect..).
Some people will buy anything,this guy hit the nail on the head.Has there
ever been anyone with no talent like
Madonna that is more over-rated.Her music sucks !As does Celine Dion.There
are tons of musicians out there that
blow away this garbage.If you package something the right way idiots,and
lots of them,will buy it.
Gee..name the great Madonna song...oh wait there are none.
That Titanic song from Dion makes me want to stick a screwdriver in my ear.
Pop music today sucks like never before,its nice that this guy came out with
this article,he told the
truth.
Sad that you think that wealth means quality.