Happy Thanksgiving to all
2008-11-26 17:43:52 UTC
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Sorry to see nobody posting on our little group. Reminder, those new
here or lurking that are not trolls are welcome to sign up.... email
me or look for ttm autograph collecting on google groups.
Gummby3
2008-11-26 22:56:36 UTC
I hope everyone has a safe holiday that are traveling. Watch out for
the idiot drivers because they don't look for you.
--
Mike
Gummby3
pe2
2008-11-27 03:01:01 UTC
Gobble, Gobble.

By the way-I just ran across my Tim Kaine autograph-now governor of
Virginia!

Happy Turkey day-
pe2