Oh man; the Antiques Roadshow update.....
2009-06-30 14:35:51 UTC
I can't believe it. When we were out (leaving) in the hall (just left
the appraisal area) we were sitting talking to that guy with the Coca
Cola thing... and guess what? When I heard the loud eruption of
cheering, I asked if they heard it and my husband didn't want me to
talk as not to interrupt the lady who was talking, so we didn't get up
to check it out. Turns out it was the largest appraisal in Antiques
Roadshow history!!!! Over a million dollars!!!!! Man, I always just
miss the action and it's never me (LOL). But apparently it's a
collection of Jade, with one bowl belonging to an Emporer (thanks Bob
for letting me know what it was). Well at least I can say I was
there.

The episode will air in Jan or March or April of 2010. Tape it and
maybe you'll see us....
bill haverchuck