Star Collector Mailbox - 9/12
Gummby3
2008-09-12 23:50:41 UTC
Just one from the Ladies today. As my area is right in the path of
Ike, tomorrow will be interesting to see if the Post Office motto is
just words or not... then again, it'll be interesting to see if I
even have a mail box.

Ms June Peppas - AAGPBL
1700 North East Indian River Drive
Apartment #302
Jensen Beach, FL 34957-5860
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 9/12) - 28 days
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
NoAce
Scary that you care about the mail during this weather.
Lone Gunman
Greetings to the newest troll.
NoAce
2008-09-14 02:47:03 UTC
Post by NoAce
Just one from the Ladies today. As my area is right in the path of Ike,
tomorrow will be interesting to see if the Post Office motto is just words
or not... then again, it'll be interesting to see if I even have a mail
box.
Ms June Peppas - AAGPBL
1700 North East Indian River Drive
Apartment #302
Jensen Beach, FL 34957-5860
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 9/12) - 28 days
--
Scary that you care about the mail during this weather.
Greetings to the newest troll.

Jeez,another one in love with mailman.
Sad that you can't get attention from anybody else.
Max@MGMemorabilia
In the words of whitesnake.....Here we go Again!
Lone Gunman
2008-09-14 09:08:11 UTC
Post by ***@MGMemorabilia
Post by Lone Gunman
Post by NoAce
Just one from the Ladies today. As my area is right in the path of Ike,
tomorrow will be interesting to see if the Post Office motto is just words
or not... then again, it'll be interesting to see if I even have a mail
box.
Ms June Peppas - AAGPBL
1700 North East Indian River Drive
Apartment #302
Jensen Beach, FL 34957-5860
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 9/12) - 28 days
--
Scary that you care about the mail during this weather.
Greetings to the newest troll.
Jeez,another one in love with mailman.
Sad that you can't get attention from anybody else.
In the words of whitesnake.....Here we go Again!
Of course what I should have said was welcome back to the latest alias
of "2008ny"
NoAce

groovy man !!!
Gummby3
2008-09-15 21:58:59 UTC
Actually, I didn't even notice that it was an attempt at a put
down. It was that low under the radar. :-) I was doing nothing
but adding some levity to the serious situation that we we about
to deal with. As I said, it's no skin off my back as his comment
was so beyond notice... To put the shoe on the other foot, Ace
could have used his 8 seconds of heavy concentration at his typing
skills to good use by hoping myself, my family and others in
danger the best during the storm, but...