Star Collector Mailbox - 5/3
Gummby3
2008-05-04 00:34:51 UTC
My first successes for the month of May and the Ladies come through
for me again.

Ms Eleanor "Ellie" Moore - AAGPBL
2172 Kinney Avenue North West
Grand Rapids, MI 49534-1160
(mailed custom index card, SASE; received it signed + signed trading
card, signed note she sent)
(sent 3/24 - received 5/3) - 40 days

Ms Kay Malach - AAGPBL
3257 Louisville Road
Louisville, TN 37777-3732
(mailed custom index card, SASE; received it signed)
(sent 3/24 - received 5/3) - 40 days

Ms Joan LeQuia - AAGPBL
3236 34th Street South West
Grandville, MI 49418-1905
(mailed custom index card, SASE; received it signed + signed trading
card she sent)
(sent 3/24 - received 5/3) - 40 days
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
stricklercelebs
2008-05-04 23:32:04 UTC
Post by Gummby3
[...]
mike - you have other aagpbl addresses? I'm new here to this group.
been collecting very longtime - guess you can call me 'old school'.
sharon
Gummby3
2008-05-04 23:40:31 UTC
I have quite a few addresses for the ladies on Star Collector. On the
left side of the welcome page, scroll to the Sports Page. At that
point, you'll see all of the sports separated. AAGPBL is at the top
of that list. :-) It's a nice way to collect true living history. I
would recommend sending something to sign and pay your own postage as
most of the women on on fixed income. Plus, we shouldn't expect them
to pay for our hobby any way. LOL

sharon
northfield
2008-05-04 23:36:12 UTC
Post by Gummby3
[...]
mike - you have more aagpbl addresses? new to group - been collecting
a longtime 'old school' collector. sharon