Dukes Christmas Present
pe2
2008-12-25 14:42:27 UTC
Hey Regulars-

My wife had my 11x17 Original Dukes Cast signed print framed and wrapped for
Christmas.

Original - I mean John Shneider, Cathy Bach and Tom Wopat. Not Jessica,
Johnny and what's his name... The print-It looks nice! Will be hanging in
the computer room!!!!

Thank you Mrs.pe2, and little pe2 (the daughter).

Merry Christmas!
pe2
Gummby3
2008-12-25 14:59:16 UTC