July 11th & 12th - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
Todd F.
2008-06-23 13:37:11 UTC
Once again I'm going to The Hollywood Collectors Show to obtain
autographs for myself, and
others who can't make it to the show.The Guest List is not even complete
with more guests going
to be added so keep checking out the link. The show is on JULY 11th & 12th.
I will be attending
BOTH DAYS. The time is nearing so you need to start getting prepared to send
your orders in.
As usual you can send your photos, albums, books, posters, and other
memorabilia to me to get signed for you. Just be specific where you want it
signed, color of sharpie. Make it easier and label the items with post it's
showing where to sign, and the name of the celebrity that is signing it.

Below are only SOME of the guests coming. Click on the link at the end
to see the entire guest list. If you are interested email me back the names,
and I will give you a total. You can pay with USA CASH in the mail, Paypal,
or USA POSTAL MONEY ORDER. Keep in mind that I need time to
cash the USA Postal Money Order. I send you a NEW FORM with my NEW ADDRESS
to fill out, to send with your SASE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MY NEW ADDRESS. Also
I won't be getting my mail on Thursday, July 10th, so make sure you get your
package to me in time.

EMAIL ME AT adramelech*NOSPAM*@charter.net. Remove the *NOSPAM*.

Some of the Guests....
Celeste Holm
Ed Begley, Jr.
Keith Thibodeaux
Taryn Power
Tyrone Power, Jr.
Martine Beswicke
K Callan
George Chakiris
Candy Clark
Robert Colbert
Brandon Cruz
Michael Dante
Margia Dean
Ami Dolenz
Robert Easton
Gigi Edgley
Edward Faulkner
David Franklin
Tim Kelleher
Brad Kesten
Randal Kleiser
Monica Lewis
Anne Lockhart
Pasha Lychnikoff
Jerry Maren
Marc McClure
Rod McKuen
Hugh O'Brian
Margaret O'Brien
Jack O'Halloran
Harrison Page
Andrew Prine
Betty Rowland
Marya Small
Debi Storm
Bo Svenson
Annette Charles
Jeff Conaway
Eddie Deezen
Edd Byrnes
Jamie Donnelly
Robb Demarest
Barry Fitzgerald
Robert Brown
Bridget Hanley
Subby O'Brien
Karen Pendleton
Herb Jefferson Jr.
Anne Lockhart
William Smith
Tura Satana
Haji Catton
Nita Bieber
Adrian Booth AKA Lorna Gray
Robert Colbert
Geri Greenbaum
Magda Harout
Jill Howard
Arline Hunter
Sylvia Lewis
Gloria Patrice
Nancy Saunders
Saxon Sitka
Beverly Warren
Patricia Wright

For a COMPLETE, and UPDATED GUEST LIST GO HERE

http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Todd F.
2008-06-24 10:19:23 UTC
*** JUST ADDED ***

"Welcome Back, Kotter"

Robert 'Juan Luis Pedro Phillipo de Huevos Epstein' Hegyes

Lawrence 'Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington' Hilton-Jacobs

Ron 'Arnold Horshack' Palillo

Collectors: We sincerely hope that you don't miss this 'golden' opportunity
to see 'The Sweathogs', Mr. Hegyes, Mr. Hilton-Jacobs & Mr. Palillo
together, for the 1st time in 20 years, at an autograph show.

Todd F.
Todd F.
2008-06-26 01:16:46 UTC
*** JUST ADDED ***

Tori Spelling
From "Trick", "Naked Movie", "Awake To Danger", "Housesitter", "A Friend To
Die for", "Co-ed Call Girl", "Kiss The Bride", "Mind Over Murder", "Deadly
Pursuits", "Family Plan", "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?", "Hush", "Scary
Movie 2", "The House Of Yes", "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover", "Alibi",
"Perpetrators Of The Crime" and "Scream 2" (Ms. Spelling also co-starred as
'Donna Martin' on "Beverly Hills, 90210" plus she is currently the Host of
"Tori & Dean: Inn Love")

Dean McDermott
From "Open Range", "Wall Of Secrets", "The Lives Of Girls & Women",
"Housesitter", "A Christmas Visitor", "Mind Over Murder", "Derby", "Against
The Ropes", "Iron Eagle IV", "Stolen Miracle", "Hysteria: The Def Leppard
Story", "Brian's Song" (2001), "Jack Reed: Death & Vengeance", "Loves Music,
Loves To Dance", "Critical Choices", "What Makes A Family", "Blood On Her
Hands", "Deliberate Intent", "Kojak", "To Love, Honor & Betray", "The Skulls
III" and "WW3" (Mr. McDermott also co-starred on "1-800-Missing", "Due
South", "Earth: Final Conflict" and "Power Play" plus he is currently the
Host of "Tori & Dean: Inn Love")

Todd F.
Sue H
2008-06-26 01:38:08 UTC
Wow; we always thought Tori would be as rich as Paris Hilton or
more... turns out she got left more than some of us will eventually
inherit! SAD. I wonder why her father did that.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:16:46 -0700, "Todd F."
Post by Todd F.
*** JUST ADDED ***
Tori Spelling
From "Trick", "Naked Movie", "Awake To Danger", "Housesitter", "A Friend To
Die for", "Co-ed Call Girl", "Kiss The Bride", "Mind Over Murder", "Deadly
Pursuits", "Family Plan", "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?", "Hush", "Scary
Movie 2", "The House Of Yes", "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover", "Alibi",
"Perpetrators Of The Crime" and "Scream 2" (Ms. Spelling also co-starred as
'Donna Martin' on "Beverly Hills, 90210" plus she is currently the Host of
"Tori & Dean: Inn Love")
Dean McDermott
From "Open Range", "Wall Of Secrets", "The Lives Of Girls & Women",
Todd F.
Arnold Quarry
2008-06-26 05:09:31 UTC
How much did she inherit?
Sue H
2008-06-26 02:28:57 UTC
1 million and she had to pay taxes on it? So like what 600k? Her
father was a BILLIONAIRE (not multi-millionaire).

How much did she inherit?
Todd F.
2008-06-26 15:08:07 UTC
She has a new book out and is doing a tour for it.

Todd F.
--
Post by Sue H
Wow; we always thought Tori would be as rich as Paris Hilton or
more... turns out she got left more than some of us will eventually
inherit! SAD. I wonder why her father did that.
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:16:46 -0700, "Todd F."
Post by Todd F.
*** JUST ADDED ***
Tori Spelling
From "Trick", "Naked Movie", "Awake To Danger", "Housesitter", "A Friend To
Die for", "Co-ed Call Girl", "Kiss The Bride", "Mind Over Murder", "Deadly
Pursuits", "Family Plan", "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?", "Hush", "Scary
Movie 2", "The House Of Yes", "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover", "Alibi",
"Perpetrators Of The Crime" and "Scream 2" (Ms. Spelling also co-starred as
'Donna Martin' on "Beverly Hills, 90210" plus she is currently the Host of
"Tori & Dean: Inn Love")
Dean McDermott
From "Open Range", "Wall Of Secrets", "The Lives Of Girls & Women",
Todd F.
Todd F.

Sue H
2008-06-30 17:46:38 UTC
Hey Todd, how much is Paula do you know? I have a cel.... of her and
the cat and would LOVE to have that signed.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:00:10 -0700, "Todd F."
Post by Todd F.
*** JUST ADDED ***
Paula Abdul
Todd F.
Sue H
2008-07-02 00:42:03 UTC
Any idea how much she's charging?

Anyone here going to Comic con? There's a person or two I am
interested in.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:00:10 -0700, "Todd F."
Post by Todd F.
*** JUST ADDED ***
Paula Abdul
Todd F.
Todd F.
2008-07-02 09:00:31 UTC
Sorry, I don't check this newsgroup everyday, hence why I said EMAIL ME in
the first post hehe... Paula is probably charging $30. I'm going to Comic
Con but only on Thursday. I'm happy to help.. just email me :).

Todd F.
--
Post by Sue H
Any idea how much she's charging?
Anyone here going to Comic con? There's a person or two I am
interested in.
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:00:10 -0700, "Todd F."
Post by Todd F.
*** JUST ADDED ***
Paula Abdul
Todd F.
Sue H
2008-07-02 13:12:10 UTC
Sorry, I delete posts after reading them and then later you posted the
Paula Abdul addition so I forgot what the first said....

Not sure I have time (I would need to find two special sized mailing
containers for there and back) then mail it to you. I'll email you if
I can find something today. Thanks.

Todd F.
Sue H

Todd F.