In Person Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock, Reverand Run Tour....
m***@autographpros.com
2008-09-03 18:34:03 UTC
Just updated another story about meeting Lynyrd Skynyrd and this link
also has some past stories....

http://www.autographpros.com/newsdesk_index.php

Michael Kasmar
Owner: www.AutographPros.com
UACC Registered Dealer #237
Sue H
2008-09-04 01:17:46 UTC
Surprised he was so accomodating as you guys kept putting stuff in
front of him ...

Why do you get sigs on guitars from NON music people? Do these sell
as good?
UACC Registered Dealer #237
a***@gmail.com
2008-09-04 03:42:56 UTC
Actually we didn't really get that many items from him. I think I got
the most and it was a whopping 4 items and most of my people got 2
each. That video shows the entire time for him to sign all of our
items was under 2 minutes so I know we were no inconvenience to him as
well. I think we both know that if I only got 1 autograph each time I
went out I'd have been out of business a long time ago. As far as non-
music stars on guitars, I sold a Batman signed guitar (Adam West,
Juile Newmar, and Burt Ward) for over a grand and some of them are for
my own personal satisfaction as much as to try to make a buck. I just
hate seeing the same old boring 8x10 or 11x14 photos out there so
sometimes I try to add new items to the market. I have some new
Nascar signed guitars that will be up soon and some WWE ones as well.
I think the Howard Stern and South Park are 2 of the coolest non-band
signed items I have. The Darth Maul one ain't so bad either. The one
thing you can always count on at AutographPros.com is something new,
different, and hopefully cutting edge. We have the custom matted
displays of the 8x10 signed photo surrounded by the cut out letters of
the star's names. We did some posters where there were photo stills
surrounding it but those sold so fast we will have to get more up
soon. We have the super cool custom airbrushed guitars that vary from
album covers to artistic expression. Soon we'll have an impressive
line of gold lp displays with the autographed albums and custom guitar
case displays that will blow you all away. If I could clone 10 of me
all this would be done already but I make sure I have my hands in all
or nearly all of what goes on with this company so it just takes
longer than I'd like, but that also allows for me to enjoy the
process. All I can say is keep checking my site and if you haven't
done so, sign up on the emailer. I have about 10,000 members signed
up and I haven't even sent out updates yet. I'm just that busy right
now with new and exciting changes that I can barely keep up. Next up
will be a video page where I will showcase years of videos of the
stars signing for me. I think I even have one from when Paul Newman
signed for me. Say a prayer for him tonight. He's not doing good.

Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com
Post by m***@autographpros.com
Just updated another story about meeting Lynyrd Skynyrd and this link
also has some past stories....
http://www.autographpros.com/newsdesk_index.php
Michael Kasmar
Owner:www.AutographPros.com
UACC Registered Dealer #237- Hide quoted text -
2008-09-04 14:40:22 UTC
I was just remarking like mentioned in previous posts about the
guitars... and pick guards etc. Seeing stuff like that and more than
say one or two thrown in front of me if I were a celeb, would make me
suspicious if they were selling them... but it could be that Van Zandt
didn't care. That's awesome. Some do I would imagine.

I saw the WWE and others on there. It's cool but not sure that's what
I'd want personally. I do like the custom guitars though; that Maul
is cool looking and the American Flag ones are cool. Gene Simmons
might sign a Kiss guitar (but probably would want to sue you for
ripping off his image...lol). Are you ever called on the carpet for
copyright stuff?

I'd love to get a guitar eventually; my problem is space. If I did
get one, it'd be just one and it'd be a centerpiece so not sure who
I'd want on it. There are a lot of great names out there... the major
ones are dead or would be costly but maybe one day I'll decide and
give you a look.