Comic powerhouse Harvey Korman dies at 81
chip1057
2008-05-30 13:29:08 UTC
Here goes another round of 3 in a row celebrities:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_en_mo/obit_korman_26

Chip
http;/groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
barefoot
2008-05-30 19:13:29 UTC
again, harvey korman was REALLy nice..he lived a full life...i got him
a few times. too...always a nice guy to me...he will be missed...
barefoot
2008-05-30 19:43:01 UTC
here's another one too...it must be the heat taking all these older
people...

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/television/tv-news-story/ar/_a/star-trek-director-joseph-pevney-dies/20080529160409990001?icid=100214839x1203004229x1200122838
Sue H
2008-06-02 13:24:36 UTC
Sad indeed; my best wishes to his family. A while back I had been
communicating with his son. I have a lovely family photo that Mr.
Korman signed for me. His son is in the photo and it was a super nice
thing for them to do for me (coming from their personal photos). He
and Tim Conway were probably on the top 10 list of comedic duos that
were most funniest. Great stuff watching Tim to the little old man
and Harvey trying not to laugh.

pe2
2008-05-30 20:17:49 UTC
Yeah, I loved Harvey on the CB show. Tim Conway did his best in trying to
crack him up. Korman said he never knew what Tim was going to do. Always
spontaneous!

RIP Harvey!
a***@hotmail.com