Advise on hotels in San Diego for the Con???
Craig
2008-06-22 18:43:31 UTC
Anyone know of any REASONABLY priced hotels in the San Diego area I
could book during the Comic Con next month? Just found out I can go.
Any help is REALLY appreciated! Thanks!

Craig
b***@yahoo.com
2008-06-22 19:39:18 UTC
uh yeah, if you haven't made reservations by now, don't expect to find
one...seriously.
i've done it for 5 years now and it's quicker to just go back to l.a.
everyday than find a hotel anywhere near the convention center.
last year, i stayed an hour away.
mike
Sue H
2008-06-22 20:07:38 UTC
I'd rent a car and stay about 5-10 miles out; you can probably find a
hotel room at hotels.com
Craig
b***@yahoo.com
2008-06-22 21:05:31 UTC
seriously, 5-10 miles out is not enough...and if you don't buy passes
for all 4 days, you won't get in (there aren't single day passes any
longer) and the last 2 years, the fire marshall shut down letting more
people in around noon on friday and saturday...it's HUGE!!!
2008-06-22 21:58:11 UTC
I've always wanted to go. However, I hear that if you set your sites
on a graph, you better pick out just one or two because you'll be in
line all day for it and won't have time to get anything else. So it's
either graphs, or looking around (someone told me I should "choose")
I can't see spending hotel, air fare, food, admission just to spend an
entire day to get one or two graphs!

Arnold Quarry