help needed: Scan of in person Clinton sig
2008-04-07 18:52:14 UTC
Anyone have any in persons to email me jpgs of? I would appreciate
any help.
AutographPros.com
2008-04-07 20:59:01 UTC
Bill or Hillary? I have both full name and single name as she was just
signing in the bronx on Hillary and I have Bill as well from 3 years ago.
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
any help.
Sue H
2008-04-07 21:29:38 UTC
Doh; I forgot to say ... it's Bill. I was looking to buy a book and
bid on it and now am having second thoughts. I've compared to the
sigs I have (one on the database and one on my husband's military
thingy) but it's a bit off especially at the end of the sig.

AutographPros.com

Sue H
2008-04-08 15:54:23 UTC
Thanks! Lost an auction last night. After a banter back and forth
with the seller, I felt the sig was right (and my comparisons) but I
fell asleep because it was after midnight the auction went to...
usually I am up till about 1 am but totally zoned last night. Oh well

I did spot a clear on fake though. You could see not only was it off
(moderately so) but a brilliant example of hesitation marks.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:40:48 -0400, "AutographPros.com"
Post by AutographPros.com
http://www.autographpros.com/Clinton,Bill.jpg
http://www.autographpros.com/Clinton,Bill2.jpg
Glad to help.
Craig
2008-04-08 12:10:42 UTC
Anyone have any in persons to email me jpgs of? �I would appreciate
any help.
Sue:

Here is a link to a friend's Ebay store. He has a few Bill and
Hillary sigs that I know are authentic. He followed them around Ohio
and got several.

http://stores.ebay.com/JORDIE97-AUTOGRAPHS-22_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

hope it helps.

Craig
Sue H
Craig
barefoot
2008-04-08 16:44:31 UTC
do you need scans of obama?
i have 2 scans of time mags that i had psa dna'd BEFORE he announced
he was running for president...and i have 2 time mags that i got
recently.
i hear that he is personalizing now.
2008-04-08 17:19:09 UTC
Sure; if you can give me some in person scans, that'd be great.
thanks. I am after a ton of signed books... I PREFER getting them in
person/book Signings. However some I can't. I mostly am after
political ones (higer level presidents/first ladies in particular).
. I'd also LOVE to get a few oddball items like a Peter Max, Ansel
Adams and others. Oh and I'd LOVE to get a real Heinlein signed book.

I am hoping to go to DC and get Laura Bush this month.

I have one expensive book by Annie Leibovitz... and several politcal
books.

Alan Cryder
2008-04-08 17:00:19 UTC
Post by Craig
hope it helps.
Craig
Not really. Those prices are insane. If that is your idea of help,
wonder what your idea of "hurt" is?
Mr Black
Why exactly are you on this newsgroup?
salukidave
2008-04-13 22:12:54 UTC
Anyone know the best address to send something to Obama these days?