successes lately
2008-03-10 17:49:43 UTC
I've been getting a lot of graphs in the past week (more than a couple
dozen). So here are some of the updates (if you need addresses for
any, email)

Lost in Space:
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/LostInSpace/LostInSpaceAutographsTemplate.htm

Dukes of Hazzard:
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/DukesofHazzard/Dukes%20of%20Hazzard.htm

Partridge Family
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/PartridgeFamily/PatridgeFamily.htm

Star Wars Artists
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/StarWarsArtistandAuthors/StarWarsArtistandAuthorsTemplate.html

Lord of the Rings
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/LordoftheRings/LordofTheRingsTemplate.htm

Pirates of the Caribbean
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Autographs/PiratesoftheCaribbean/PiratesTemplate.htm

Others:
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/GenericAutographTemplate.html
medieval
2008-03-12 01:34:36 UTC
That's great, Sue...BTW, I sent an invite to your MySpace email today.
Subscribe to our blog and be eligible for the Travolta/Jackson signed Pulp
Fiction signed photo drawing.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/group/alt.collecting.autographs/
More information at http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/faq.html
Sue H
2008-03-12 02:21:08 UTC
I didn't get that. I only have two emails left in my inbox and one is
for tomorrow's TV thing and the other a book I'm reading... so you
might have to resend.

medieval

Sue H
2008-03-12 02:21:57 UTC
Never mind; I haven't checked myspace in weeks; I'll do that
tomorrow... I thought you meant my home one.